Alternate Universe Epcot

comics101

Sorry for the massive thread bump, but I just wanted to say, @DlpPhantom, I absolutely loved reading this thread. You have some amazing ideas--many of which I believe are exceptionally better than those implemented by WDI over the last 4-5 years. I especially love the "Innovation Campus" concept and believe it to be a far more cohesive theme than the poorly developed "Neighborhoods" of present-day EPCOT.

While I prefer my EPCOT to be a mix of IP-themed and original attractions, if a mandate from management required that all new additions to EPCOT be associated with a brand of some sort, I have to say I believe your selections are pretty strong. I especially love the Incredibles Super Facility and the Monster's Inc. Energy Exchange.

Overall, this is a really well-thought out project and I very much appreciate your sharing it with us. Thank you!

DlpPhantom

Original Poster
Sorry for the massive thread bump, but I just wanted to say, @DlpPhantom, I absolutely loved reading this thread. You have some amazing ideas--many of which I believe are exceptionally better than those implemented by WDI over the last 4-5 years. I especially love the "Innovation Campus" concept and believe it to be a far more cohesive theme than the poorly developed "Neighborhoods" of present-day EPCOT.

While I prefer my EPCOT to be a mix of IP-themed and original attractions, if a mandate from management required that all new additions to EPCOT be associated with a brand of some sort, I have to say I believe your selections are pretty strong. I especially love the Incredibles Super Facility and the Monster's Inc. Energy Exchange.

Overall, this is a really well-thought out project and I very much appreciate your sharing it with us. Thank you!
Glad you enjoyed it. I too would love some original characters to occupy Epcot once again but I thought the creative challenge of maintaining a version of the park’s original mission while integrating popular characters and franchises would lead to a more focused set of concepts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom