"All-You-Can-Eat" offer?

NX2I85

I was not suggesting they are equal--only that obesity, smoking, murder, and rape are all disgusting. And, yes, when I look at pictures of my heavier self, I am quite disgusted--and that is certainly a drive for me to get out to the gym and not overdo desserts.

This post is worthless without pictures!

Disneykidder

If the $25 is for the day, it is kind of worth it. Say you eat three meals a day....it is paid for right there. Then if you get maybe a side salad and an extra drink...even better. It doesn't mean that people have to overindulge, just eat 3 square combo meals. I'm sure some will over indulge, but even eating 3 square meals is worth it.

Lucky

If the $25 is for the day, it is kind of worth it. Say you eat three meals a day....it is paid for right there. Then if you get maybe a side salad and an extra drink...even better. It doesn't mean that people have to overindulge, just eat 3 square combo meals. I'm sure some will over indulge, but even eating 3 square meals is worth it.
But Len said the deal was $25 for 2 meals, not three.

kimmychad

Yes, now that you mention it, and I hope WDW doesn't bring in slot machines or offer all-you-can-smoke cigarettes.

kind of laughed a little at the all you can smoke offer. personally, I don't care what anyone does, as I wouldn't want judged prematurely due to my race or weight or anything else. and actually, the more people that go to the counter service place the better, as it makes my wait at planet hollywood or T-rex less.

Phonedave

Yes, now that you mention it, and I hope WDW doesn't bring in slot machines or offer all-you-can-smoke cigarettes.

I guess my sig line then does not appeal ? :D

-dave

Arrgh, wrong fourm. I never put it on this one. Not to worry, it has been fixed for the future :D

-dave

Phonedave

Well if its all you can eat, how do they define "meal"

Lets say I hit a CS at 11:00 and order a burger. I eat said burger, then I think to myself, I would like a salad to go with that. I get back in line, and now its 11:45. Is that still the same meal ? What if I get in line at 3:00 PM and I say "well I eat very slowly"

I agree with you, it has to be a "graze all you want all day" type deal. Now if they offered it on a daily basis, I would be inclined myself to try it out, especialy at DHS where the table service is quite lacking (my opinion) I could get a muffin and a number of coffees in the AM. Some fruit around mid-morning, a cuban sandwich at lunch, some more fruit in the afternoon, maybe a burger and salad for dinner, and then some fruit (I like fruit) or popcorn to bring into Fanstasmic. Thats worth $25 to me.

In other parks, where I like to do TS for dinner, I eat much lighter during the day, so this would not work.

-dave

kimmychad

Well if its all you can eat, how do they define "meal"

Lets say I hit a CS at 11:00 and order a burger. I eat said burger, then I think to myself, I would like a salad to go with that. I get back in line, and now its 11:45. Is that still the same meal ? What if I get in line at 3:00 PM and I say "well I eat very slowly"

I agree with you, it has to be a "graze all you want all day" type deal. Now if they offered it on a daily basis, I would be inclined myself to try it out, especialy at DHS where the table service is quite lacking (my opinion) I could get a muffin and a number of coffees in the AM. Some fruit around mid-morning, a cuban sandwich at lunch, some more fruit in the afternoon, maybe a burger and salad for dinner, and then some fruit (I like fruit) or popcorn to bring into Fanstasmic. Thats worth $25 to me.

In other parks, where I like to do TS for dinner, I eat much lighter during the day, so this would not work.

-dave

that would be great dave if they had that many counters that were any good. and I like your sig, disneys new 5th gate!

Phonedave

kimmychad

ryguy

I would love to see steeper room discounts and/or ticket price reductions rather than dinning offers. I can cut corners easier on food than ticket/room prices. What really is a insult is the price of mini-golf. I about passed out when I paid $35 bucks for two adults and one child for 18 holes at Winter-summerland. And half the props didn't even work. :mad:

kimmychad

The comic strip character. His dad never appears in the strip because he lives at the all-you-can-eat buffet. He refuses to leave, because he thinks it should literally be all you can eat (in your lifetime).

wow I love that comic and I never knew he had a dad. :shrug:

MousDad

kimmychad

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom