All Star Sports

Antony

Original Poster
Hi all

I have stayed at All Star Music and really enjoyed our stay

One of the little things we loved was hearing that music playing every time we came out of our room
Is this exclusive to Music or do all of the All star Resorts have Music playing as you walk around the resort??

Thank you very much

RRDallas

I have stayed at All Star Sports the last 5 years and there is some music that is played, but it depends on what building youre around. I've heard like a college game day band track played around the touch down buildings, baseball commentary and stadium music around the homerun buildings, and beach/boardwalk music around surfs up. I haven't spend enough time around Hoops or Center Court to know if they have tracks or not but I would imagine they do as well. I LOVE AS Sports and wish I was staying there this is year but I have been moved to AS Music for the first time so I am anxious to see if I will like it just as much as Sports.

Dad 2 M & M

We'll be in Movies next month....I honestly don't recall if music is playing on the grounds of the resort. We were in Music earlier this month and I didn't notice it either as I wasn't paying attention.

We are making rounds through All-Stars this year, as we have stayed almost exclusively at Pop for the last few years...giving the All-Stars another look

I'll make it a point to advise when we get back from Movies....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom