All-Star Sports: Bathroom Area

Cole28

Original Poster
Does anybody know if they have a curtain between the bathroom/sink area and the bedroom area that can be open/closed? I've tried looking at pictures, but don't think I see one. Looks like all the other resorts have one though.

zurgandfriend

I'm not sure, I did not think any of the values had a curtain, but please don't quote me. Did you check the slide show on Allearsnet?

Cole28

Original Poster
Yeah, I checked out Allears. It looks like the other Values have them in the pictures though, that's why I was curious. My DH and I are about to head down there, and my cousin (female) has decided to go with us. It would be nice to have a place to get dressed instead of having to get dressed in the tiny bathroom with the door closed. It's been years since I stayed at All-Star Sports, so I can't remember.

wolf359

I've not stayed at All Star Sports in a long time but I have stayed at All Star Music a few times since their last room upgrade and there is no curtain in the AS Music rooms.

Why not call the resort directly?

ImagineerDude

Can't remember but I REALLY think the rooms did. I know POP did back in 2010. Haven't stayed at Sports since 2002 on our first trip.

Cole28

Original Poster
I've not stayed at All Star Sports in a long time but I have stayed at All Star Music a few times since their last room upgrade and there is no curtain in the AS Music rooms.

Why not call the resort directly?
I thought that someone here might know & it would save me a long distance call. It's not that big of a deal though, I was just curious.

worldtraveler

I stayed in March, in the touchdown rooms and I don't think there was a curtain in between the sink and the rest of the room. I believe I had a handicap accessible room, don't know if that had anything to do with the difference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom