All star or pop century

I've stayed at all of them. Music seems to have more of an adult feel.I agree with a lot of other comments. Pop is good because you can walk over the bridge to AoA, and enjoy their food court.

JillC LI

We far preferred Pop to ASMovies. More central location, faster busses. Requested an upper floor of the 70s building near the food court and like it very much.

RefillableMug

I have stayed at both Pop Century and the All Star Resorts. I loved them all, but for a unique experience, I would choose Pop Century. The theming is amazing! The Everything POP food court is one of the best on property (try the tie-dye cheesecake!). As for what section to ask for, the 50s and 60s sections are closer to Classic Hall (the main lobby). I stayed in the 80s section and found a great path that leads right to the bus stop without having to go to Classic Hall. If you are really set on an All Star Resort, all of them are pretty much the same- the giant icons, food courts, lobbies, and rooms. These resorts share buses. Sports is picked up first. Whatever you choose, I'm sure you will have an awesome trip!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom