All hotel rooms booked

Ericdep

Original Poster
Does anyone know why all the rooms at Walt Disney World are booked for the dates 1/27/2024 to 2/3/2024?

I thought that was one of the “slow” weeks.

nickys

Premium Member
Does anyone know why all the rooms at Walt Disney World are booked for the dates 1/27/2024 to 2/3/2024?

I thought that was one of the “slow” weeks.
It’s 2 weeks away. But the last weekend n January is always busy. Between Marathon weekend and then is a good time to go.

But there is availability, I just found CSR rooms in the tower, GF, AKL and others. Albeit they seemed to be CL rooms.

dmc493

I am not seeing anything at CSR. Maybe it has something to do with cookies in my web browser?
I think Disney secretly hates me, when I'm logged into my account and search for resort stays, absolutely no availability shows up. Once I log out, voila! Plenty of open rooms. I've tried multiple browsers and normal vs private browsing too and it's still always the same. Might be what you're experiencing!

Figments Friend

It’s 2 weeks away. But the last weekend n January is always busy. Between Marathon weekend and then is a good time to go.
Don’t forget about the National Cheerleading Championships.
I did, and I am here staying at All Star Movies right now and the place is packed with chanting teenagers.
😑

So kids at home planning to visit in January….
Avoid Marathon Weekend ( first weekend in January, typically…) and also the second weekend!

Well…unless you like being crowded on buses next to loud cheerleaders and unsupervised groups of teens.
But then again, some folks might actually enjoy that…!
🤣

-

plutofan15

I did, and I am here staying at All Star Movies right now and the place is packed with chanting teenagers.
😑

Avoid Marathon Weekend ( first weekend in January, typically…) and also the second weekend!

Well…unless you like being crowded on buses next to loud cheerleaders and unsupervised groups of teens.
🤣

-
Been there, suffered through that.

Ayla

😑

🤣

-
Oh god, I'm so sorry. That's awful. :( BTDT and never plan on doing it again.

NelleBelle

I think Disney secretly hates me, when I'm logged into my account and search for resort stays, absolutely no availability shows up. Once I log out, voila! Plenty of open rooms. I've tried multiple browsers and normal vs private browsing too and it's still always the same. Might be what you're experiencing!
This happened to me yesterday. I was looking at a lot of resorts for the final coat and updating my cart numerous times. I changed the dates to see if that made a difference in price and got ZERO availability. I switched to a different browser and voila, a plethora of resorts available. I guess it’s two words…Disney IT

Hockey89

😑

🤣

-
Teenage girl cheerleaders..... OMG..... Run run run

Figments Friend

Teenage girl cheerleaders..... OMG..... Run run run

They were everywhere!
It’s like an invasion….you can’t escape!

They were all on my Mears bus back to MCO..with all their poms poms in their laps ( no joke! )
And now, sitting here at MCO, I see a bunch of them are now going home with me on the plane!

No escape!

🤣

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom