All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.EPCOT

Tidbits from around the park...

Newish pin, in the same style of the EPCOT 25 one:
picture.php

ImageWorks has had this Picture Maker for a while now inexplicably using the Spaceship Earth logo on its screen:
picture.php

There was some discussion recently about the sponsorship situation at The Land, I think these pictures may well sum it up.

Nestless:
picture.php

Sponsorless now, Life-less later:
picture.php

Soarin', presented by Nobody:
picture.php

Living with the Land, sponsored by Boat Ride:
picture.php

And to top things off, it doesn't even say Nestle on the guidemaps anymore, so I think that is that. Meanwhile, here's work going on at the Jr. Chef area:
picture.php

And to round things out, another shot of that nice new screen at the bottom of the Monorail entrance ramp:
picture.php

Once again, I apologize for the quality of some of the shots. More pictures will be in the Universe of Energy being unrepainted! thread.

aladdin2007

Great pictures!! Thanks....thats sad about The Land not having a sponsor now, seems like someone would really want to sponsor Soarin at least.

Mr.EPCOT

I also wanted to note that on Spaceship Earth, that the music in the load/unload area was noticeably more audible, made a good bit of a difference coming out of the descent. And I could just be insane, but it seems like there are more triangles popping up all the time.

aladdin2007

I also wanted to note that on Spaceship Earth, that the music in the load/unload area was noticeably more audible, made a good bit of a difference coming out of the descent. And I could just be insane, but it seems like there are more triangles popping up all the time.

Im thinking the same thing every time with the triangles, more and more it seems like, but either that or these triangles are just playing tricks on us since they have been hanging around stagnant for so long. Sometimes it makes me feel :p

Mr.EPCOT

Im thinking the same thing every time with the triangles, more and more it seems like, but either that or these triangles are just playing tricks on us since they have been hanging around stagnant for so long. Sometimes it makes me feel :p

Anyone want to catalog all of them? :lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

Ahhhh....Good news. Now, pump up the OTHER music and add in the song...;):D

TinkerBell9988

Thanks so much for the pictures!

The usage of the SSE logo puzzles me exceedingly... :lookaroun

Hey, at least they're using it, so I won't complain! :D

Cmoooooooonnn...Now they gotta do that to the rest of the pav.:D
The exterior BGM loop was inaudible when I was down there the first week of April (at least I didn't hear it, maybe I'm going deaf from excessive iPod use :lookaroun). Maybe Cast complained since the loop is, what, two-and-a-half minutes long? :dazzle:

beyondyou

i rode sse tonight. i was the last group. there were at least two computers out. they were semi covered up with the blakc curtains but i could totally tell they were computers with chairs pulled up to them

and yes, it seriously seems like there are more and more triangles, you can tell which ones are new cause they are not lit up yet

EPCOT Explorer

The exterior BGM loop was inaudible when I was down there the first week of April (at least I didn't hear it, maybe I'm going deaf from excessive iPod use :lookaroun). Maybe Cast complained since the loop is, what, two-and-a-half minutes long? :dazzle:
Still, it should be audible.

Along with the music IN the attraction.
i rode sse tonight. i was the last group. there were at least two computers out. they were semi covered up with the blakc curtains but i could totally tell they were computers with chairs pulled up to them

and yes, it seriously seems like there are more and more triangles, you can tell which ones are new cause they are not lit up yet
VERY interesting. I would be very interested of anyone could get a picture of these.

Captain Hank

Great pictures!! Thanks....thats sad about The Land not having a sponsor now, seems like someone would really want to sponsor Soarin at least.
True, but keep in mind that some of the most popular attractions (Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Expedition: Everest) have never had a sponsor. Also keep in mind that Space Mountain has been sponsorless for quite a while now.

EPCOT Explorer

True, but keep in mind that some of the most popular attractions (Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Expedition: Everest) have never had a sponsor. Also keep in mind that Space Mountain has been sponsorless for quite a while now.

Makes me wonder why some Pavilions are fine without a sponsor (SSE for a bit, TL, TLS)and while when others loose sposoprship (WoL, Horizons) they simply fade away.:shrug::(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom