AKL point rental question

draybook

Original Poster
Ok, so on Dave's site it lists savanna and club studio rooms as a rental option. I was able to find information on savanna but what exactly is a club studio room?

lostpro9het

Ok, so on Dave's site it lists savanna and club studio rooms as a rental option. I was able to find information on savanna but what exactly is a club studio room?
Slightly larger room with concierge service.

EDIT:
concierge lounge pics:
concierge%20lounge%20food.preview.JPG

concierge%20lounge.preview.JPG

lostpro9het

So, is it worth an extra $400 for the entire trip?
Obviously very subjective but I think your crew is bigger than mine so it may make more fiscal sense for you than me. One thing I dont know is the lounge hours. I'd research a bit more to make sure the food will be available when you want it to be.

draybook

Original Poster
Obviously very subjective but I think your crew is bigger than mine so it may make more fiscal sense for you than me. One thing I dont know is the lounge hours. I'd research a bit more to make sure the food will be available when you want it to be.

So a club studio would still be one bed and a pull out sofa, right?

draybook

Original Poster
Meh, I'll have to talk it over with the brood. But we'll have to see if the size of the room is worth it, since we probably won't be around much to take advantage of the concierge offerings too much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom