Akershus breakfast and frozen ride FP

Tessaf

We currently have a 8:25a reservation at Akershus and I'm wondering if that is early enough to enjoy breakfast and get in line for FOE without having to use a FP?

pilka214

The attraction does open at 9, and while your reservation is for 8:25am you probably can expect a small delay before being seated. Also consider if you are planning on participating on the princess meet and greet you'll want to plan to give the princess's time to get around to your table, which may or may not take a while. Honestly, I would absolutely plan on taking an hour to an hour and a half to to be done. I'm not sure how wait times have been lately, but if you don't mind waiting in queue-line a little while, I'm speculating it shouldn't be terribly long by 10am... however the day you go affects this drastically.​

Upvote 0

Tyaloo

I agree with PP.

I would get a FP for Frozen, and then you can enjoy the breakfast experience without having to stress about getting out fast enough to get in line. :) But that's just me!

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

There is no way you meet the princesses, eat breakfast, and be in line at opening with an 8:25AM ADR. Epcot usually opens a few minutes early, raging herds will be stampeding there, and you will just be getting into you breakfast. I would say yes at 8AM. I would never do a breakfast after 8AM. You just can't get through everything for park opening. Some people don't do rope drops and that is fine for them. However, if you want to be in front of the herds, breakfast ADRs later than 8 is not a good idea.

Upvote 0

tractor tipper

Don't know how this happened. Back in Jan. we too had a 8:25 res. Got to Auk. around 8:10 the ride was open, the hostess told us to go ahead and do the ride first. Not saying this would happen for you.

Upvote 0

Tessaf

Original Poster
Thank you for the advice. Even with the 8:25a reservation, I was hoping we would be able to have a minimum wait for frozen so we could use our FP on Soarin'. This is our first trip to Epcot so it's all new to us.

Upvote 0

LeighM

We had an 8AM ADR for Akershus in October. We didn't meet with any of the princesses and were out by 8:50. The park must've opened early, or a lot of people left their breakfasts earlier, bc there was already a posted 40 minute wait. We had a FP for the next day but just decided wait in the line since we were already there. It actually only took about 25 minutes to get through the line though bc not many were going through with FP.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom