Ak Ride

magicboy68

Original Poster
:sohappy: Animal Kingdom is in desperate need of a new ride for the whole mfamily- I think Disney has lately been completely missing the boat in that area. In DCA they have planned Flik's fun fair which is an area for kids, and the rest is for adults. They cannot suit a family's needs by having specific rides that make up all of the attractions for each age level. Walt Disney realized this and wanted to create a park where the whole family would be able to ride and enjoy a ride. Kilimanjaro safaris accomplished this, but that is the only one in the park. I feel that a real boat ride needs to be added to AK ( not radio disney boat tours or the boat trans. with the previous name) Jungle cruise should be removed and a hight tech one should be added to AK. I t would be very interactivewith snakes slithering inches from your vehicles and at certain parts real animals are on the trails around you. Or, it could be completely different and be like the original boat idea for AK. It would be in the Beastly Kingdom. You would see unicorns, pegasus, hippogriffs, a sea monster ( which attacked the boat), etc. Does anyone have any ideas about this or comments?:veryconfu :sohappy:

tmp

I think the Animal Kingdom is in the need of alot more attractions, but that will come in time. The old Radio Disney boat ride was terrible. I personally belive the only thing that might be considered a non-family attraction at the Animal Kingdom is Dinosaur. Every other attraction the whole family can enjoy.

Chad

Sounds Good.
But You don't have to take out The jungle cruise in MK...Just make the boat ride in Kali..

I had an Idea for a Mountain That would go into AK. It would have a hangliding ride in the back, that would be like the Jurrasic Park ride, but this one would actually work, and have a higher capacity..It would take you inside the cave, past some Hindu statues, around some waterfalls, under some waterfalls, through some Bamboo Forests..Etc..Just a fun ride.

Then The boat ride, which would take you through some animal areas, and end with you entering an old Hindu Temple..Upsetting some Spirits..and resulting in an ending similar to Journey to atlantis, only, the boat wouldn't go fast, it would just glide through scenes, and go through some turns, maxing out at like 20mph...

magicboy68

Original Poster
I'm sorry. You're right. Jungle cruise shouldn't leave, I just think it should be updated with better animatronics. Great ideas!! The hangliding one I think could be great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom