AK or DHS? Need help choosing

AuntyPerdita

Original Poster
@AuntyPerdita , Just a tip for Animal Kingdom, take the time to see Flights of Wonder, which is an amazing show with all kinds of birds. Do the Gorilla Falls Trail, as well as the Maharajah Jungle Trek. These are things that a lot of guests do not visit, but they are true hidden gems. Also, an absolute MUST DO is the Winged Encounters. I'm not sure what time they happen, but they are throughout the day. I don't remember if they are on the park map or times guide, so if not ask a Cast Member what time it is. They take place right in front of the Tree of Life. They have beautiful birds flying right near you, and this is one of my absolute favorite things to see at WDW.
Thank you so much! I appreciate this insider info.

The Empress Lilly

A 13 year old boy to WDW without showing him all the Star Wars stuff in DHS?

Every kid in WDW right now has either a light sabre or a Star Wars shirt, and exactly none wear a shirt saying 'I saw exotic birds'.

21stamps

@AuntyPerdita , Just a tip for Animal Kingdom, take the time to see Flights of Wonder, which is an amazing show with all kinds of birds. Do the Gorilla Falls Trail, as well as the Maharajah Jungle Trek. These are things that a lot of guests do not visit, but they are true hidden gems. Also, an absolute MUST DO is the Winged Encounters. I'm not sure what time they happen, but they are throughout the day. I don't remember if they are on the park map or times guide, so if not ask a Cast Member what time it is. They take place right in front of the Tree of Life. They have beautiful birds flying right near you, and this is one of my absolute favorite things to see at WDW.
Because of this post I looked up maharaja jungle trek, we didn't do that last time. Looks cool. Your fault if I'm miserable at a park on the day after Thanksgiving..was planning on staying away.lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom