Airlines....

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
In the last 7 years of regular flying, I have never been stranded by Southwest. They may get you there in the early hours the next morning, but if its not a weather caused issue, they get you where you are going. I have heard so many horror stories of people flying United and American and getting a call or text the day of saying their flight is cancelled and they are being rebooked on the next available flight. To me, that is ridiculous. So, If Southwest goes there, Im on their plane.

Same here - I do most of my travel for business and I can count on SWA to get me there, The legacy carriers not so much.

Donald Razorduck

We have no nonstops to Orlando from the big dogs crom XNA yet. The airport is going over 600,000 enplanements this year. We are rapidly growing here in Northwest Arkansas and there are three industry leading companies HQ'ed here in Walmart, Tyson, and JB Hunt and the only nonstop to the Orlando area are from Allegiant to Sanford on Thursdays and Sundays. I will say even after fees, those flights for a family of four booked at the right time only runs 600 to 800 bucks r/t.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom