Agents of shield.

doctornick

The show has been fantastic this season. It's one of the few shows I make it a point to see as it airs because I just can't wait, as opposed to watching on the DVR when time allows.

I was pretty much blown away from the last couple of episodes. What a great progression for the characters.

erasure fan1

I've missed the last few episodes and haven't had time to catch up. This season has just not been all that great for me. The episodes have seemed to drag and been a bit boring at times. I'm hoping when I get some time and catch up it has gotten better.

Sped2424

Original Poster
The show is finally growing into it's own and actually is setting upcoming marvel films rather than dedicating one episode to the events after one. It's great because now it's actually integrating itself into the larger mcu as a whole.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I really like the fact it's intergrated with the movie universe as well. Not just sitting beside it as it own thing. It defiantly got better once Captain America came out and the blew up SHIELD.

StageFrenzy

A.O.S. is still killing it, the last episode was so intense. I’m glad they aren’t mailing it in until Ultron. I like what they are doing with Skye and the powers look good on the small screen. The little bit of Inhuman exposition wasn’t bad either. I’m wondering if we will continue to like Gordon.

doctornick

I've really loved the current season. The episodes since the winter break have been great.

I'm very curious how they will handle the Inhuman exposition given the Inhumans movie is not going to come for a number of years. And also how the whole SHIELD dichotomy will be resolved (I suspect we'll get somewhat of a merger of the two groups with some middle ground about powers and alien tech).

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
New Art -

shield-art-216.jpg

StageFrenzy

I've really loved the current season. The episodes since the winter break have been great.

I'm very curious how they will handle the Inhuman exposition given the Inhumans movie is not going to come for a number of years. And also how the whole SHIELD dichotomy will be resolved (I suspect we'll get somewhat of a merger of the two groups with some middle ground about powers and alien tech).
I think we will be getting tertiary Inhumans in AOS that could be called up to the big leagues if they go over well in the series/sign a studio friendly contract. By the time the actual movie arrives the MCU fans will know the Mythos of the Inhumans and Marvel can focus in on the Royal Family dynamics and characters in the movie.

doctornick

I think we will be getting tertiary Inhumans in AOS that could be called up to the big leagues if they go over well in the series/sign a studio friendly contract. By the time the actual movie arrives the MCU fans will know the Mythos of the Inhumans and Marvel can focus in on the Royal Family dynamics and characters in the movie.

But the issue is that the movie only people who aren't watching AoS -- and let's face it, that's the majority of the movie audience -- is going to need some basic primer when The Inhumans comes out. If too much exposition comes out now in the show, it will be tough to balance the information shared in the film to make it understandable to the casuals without boring the hard core. But I have faith in Feige.

StageFrenzy

But the issue is that the movie only people who aren't watching AoS -- and let's face it, that's the majority of the movie audience -- is going to need some basic primer when The Inhumans comes out. If too much exposition comes out now in the show, it will be tough to balance the information shared in the film to make it understandable to the casuals without boring the hard core. But I have faith in Feige.

I think the Inhumans are actually really easy to explain, they are people with a special genetic disposition that can choose to go through the mist and be altered permanently. Sometimes the alterations are awesome and sometimes horrifying, which is why they have a choice.

doctornick

Yeah. How much exposition did Guardians of the Galaxy have? "There's the Kree and the Xandar, and they don't like each other. Here's a raccoon and a talking tree."

That's valid. I do expect a lot more exposition with the Inhumans though because they are "human" and living among us, so you would think there would be some obligation to explain how that has come to be. AoS has already touched the surface with how the they are a product of Kree experiments on humans, so I wonder if that kind of info (and whatever Skye learns) will be summarized for the casual viewers in the movies.

Matt_Black

That's valid. I do expect a lot more exposition with the Inhumans though because they are "human" and living among us, so you would think there would be some obligation to explain how that has come to be. AoS has already touched the surface with how the they are a product of Kree experiments on humans, so I wonder if that kind of info (and whatever Skye learns) will be summarized for the casual viewers in the movies.

"Aliens came to Earth, got jiggy with humans, sometimes the descendants get crazy superpowers." BAM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom