Agent Carter gets second season!

SAV

AWESOME!!! Loved the show and it deserved to get a renewal.

As a side note and not surprising at all...Agents of Shield was picked up for a 3rd season.

erasure fan1

The 8 episode season is perfect. Just enough to tell a complete story but not so long that you need a bunch of filler to make a 22 episode season.

As a side note and not surprising at all...Agents of Shield was picked up for a 3rd season.

Yea it's not all that surprising. I wouldn't have thought Disney would give up on it even though by all accounts its under-performing. I think they are going to keep it going as long as the numbers are not totally in the toilet. I still feel like in order to really get people interested they need to add in a superhero. I think people expect a hero of some sort in a Marvel production. It doesn't need to be an avenger but something.

doctornick

Yea it's not all that surprising. I wouldn't have thought Disney would give up on it even though by all accounts its under-performing. I think they are going to keep it going as long as the numbers are not totally in the toilet. I still feel like in order to really get people interested they need to add in a superhero. I think people expect a hero of some sort in a Marvel production. It doesn't need to be an avenger but something.

Um, don't know if you are watching, but they've kinda added a superhero at this point to AoS.

I do agree though that the show is more interesting with superpowers than with it just being a spy show.

Also, on the TV front, the AoS "spin off" which was to feature Mockingbird and Hunter was not picked up.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
Um, don't know if you are watching, but they've kinda added a superhero at this point to AoS.

I do agree though that the show is more interesting with superpowers than with it just being a spy show.

Also, on the TV front, the AoS "spin off" which was to feature Mockingbird and Hunter was not picked up.
I'm kinda glad the spin off isn't happening. Keep them on AOS.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/12/agent-carter-season2-spoilers

Agent Carter will be moving to LA for second season.

Dedicated to the fight against new atomic age threats in the wake of World War II, Peggy must now journey from New York City to Los Angeles for her most dangerous assignment yet. But even as she discovers new friends, a new home — and perhaps even a new love — she’s about to find out that the bright lights of the post-war Hollywood mask a more sinister threat to everyone she is sworn to protect.”

Californian Elitist

Dedicated to the fight against new atomic age threats in the wake of World War II, Peggy must now journey from New York City to Los Angeles for her most dangerous assignment yet. But even as she discovers new friends, a new home — and perhaps even a new love — she’s about to find out that the bright lights of the post-war Hollywood mask a more sinister threat to everyone she is sworn to protect.”

What's funny is the show takes (now took) place in New York City, but is entirely filmed in Los Angeles. Now they won't have to make Los Angeles look like New York City haha.

216bruce

You know what would be cool...really cool? Have Peggy meet up with Cliff from "The Rocketeer" and have a romance. At least a quick cameo by him or something. The movie and the show just have a similar look and vibe to them. Together they fight Nazis/Hydra. I'm biased since I love that movie.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Original Poster
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/30/agent-carter-season-2-james-darcy-enver-gjokaj

We now know at least 2 people will be moving to LA with her -

"EW has learned exclusively that James D’Arcy and Enver Gjokaj—who play Edwin Jarvis and Agent Daniel Sousa, respectively—have signed on as series regulars for season 2."

marvel-agent-carter.jpg

Still rumored - Chad Michael Murray (Agent Jack Thompson), Bridget Regan (Dottie Underwood) and Lyndsy Fonseca (Angie Martinelli) are also moving coasts.

WhatJaneSays

I didn’t see the announcement but I’ve seen a few articles say that season 2 was extended to 10 episodes. Which I am VERY okay with if that’s true. I need all the Peggy I can get.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom