after fantasyland

Millionaire2K

that would open up lots of space. they should really do that

Their land use plan does mention it as a future option.

Quick 1 min VERY bad photoshop example:

4h8mya.jpg

NiarrNDisney

Well I would like to see WRE and Imagination Pavilion 4 though it seems that DHS and DAK will be getting the next large expansions.

stevehousse

They need to pull a DHS 2.0 next and really fix the park.

After that finally build Avatar ( it'll b closer for the second movie release hopefully)

Then Epcot gets future world fixed and maybe a new WS pavilion or 2

After that magic kingdom can finally do the long rumored frontier land refurb or tomorrow land refurb!

jjnshane

Has anyone ever suggested changing the cars in Tomorrowland Speedway to the Cars? Seems they could do minimal changes to the track and still get decent bang for the buck....

I would love to take out the Tomorrowland Speedway and put in an interior, electric car speedway. Fill it with black lights and make it Tron themed to fit the Tomorrowland setting. Make it two stories and then it will take up less space and open up room for something else. People who love the speedway still get to keep their race cars, only it is inside (air conditioned!), not as loud, and not a horrid waste of gas and then there is space for something else to go in behind it near the Mad Tea Party and Dumbo.

RSoxNo1

Mind you I don't see this happening any time in the near future. BUT they could alway do what Universal and Disneyland did... Build parking decks and use the parking lot at HS for expansion. Again I know there are other options first. But I do see this as very possable for HS. not so much for AK, EP and MK due to the flow of those parks.
I was under the impression that the TTC parking lot is the best spot for a new park.

jjnshane

I would love to take out the Tomorrowland Speedway and put in an interior, electric car speedway. Fill it with black lights and make it Tron themed to fit the Tomorrowland setting. Make it two stories and then it will take up less space and open up room for something else. People who love the speedway still get to keep their race cars, only it is inside (air conditioned!), not as loud, and not a horrid waste of gas and then there is space for something else to go in behind it near the Mad Tea Party and Dumbo.

Of course I will happily wait for this to happen (as much as I hate the Speedway) if it means that Hollywood Studios and Epcot get some love first. I don't mind Animal Kingdom the way it is right now. Yep, half day park, but it is about the animals (in my opinion) and once it hits afternoon, they are not very active, so it is time for us to go home and take a nap too!

Dukeblue1227

When I read this thread I feel like I am in a alternate universe....do you people read the forum much? All this stuff has been discussed ad nauseum in other places. I am not trying to be snooty.....its just that the answers you seek the questions you have, have been discussed.

So let's just shut the forums down and make the site archive only.

Not as if there's new people with new and different opinions joining the site everyday or as if it's inconvenient to find a 7 month old thread with 83 pages and to read through it really quickly to get all my answers.............

Oh wait........

People who complain about threads about things already discussed are so much more obtrusive than actually talking about things ad nauseum.

This is a really crazy, outside the box way of thinking but you could... Bear with me here.... You could just ignore the thread and move on your merry way.

cinderellafan6

I would really like to know what they are doing with Pleasure Island!! It has been sitting here empty. Im not saying anything about clubs being reopened. Just something useful of the space.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom