adventurous dining?

hollymc3

Original Poster
Does anyone have any suggestions for adventurous dining at Disney? Perhaps game of some sort? Our family loves to try new things when on vacation.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Does anyone have any suggestions for adventurous dining at Disney? Perhaps game of some sort? Our family loves to try new things when on vacation.
Jiko has wild boar (which is amazing), duck and a variety of other less common meats on its menu. In addition, it uses a unique African Fusion method for spice and cooking that is rather hard to come by elsewhere. It's at Animal Kingdom Lodge. You can read about it (and view the menu) here.

Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge offers a Cornish Hen and a Buffalo (Bison) Strip Steak. You can read about that restaurant here.

On the seafood side of things, there is an amazing Grilled Octopus appetizer at Coral Reef in Epcot. You can read about that restaurant here.

hollymc3

Original Poster
Jiko has wild boar (which is amazing), duck and a variety of other less common meats on its menu. In addition, it uses a unique African Fusion method for spice and cooking that is rather hard to come by elsewhere. It's at Animal Kingdom Lodge. You can read about it (and view the menu) here.

Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge offers a Cornish Hen and a Buffalo (Bison) Strip Steak. You can read about that restaurant here.

On the seafood side of things, there is an amazing Grilled Octopus appetizer at Coral Reef in Epcot. You can read about that restaurant here.
Great suggestions! We did Jiko last year! :). Artist Point is on the radar!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Citricos has veal (nom nom!), pork rinds, lamb and calamari! (Yes, I am bored so I am poking theough menus)

Last edited:

hollymc3

Original Poster
We have been to Jiko and Calif Grill. Contemplating BOG but since out kids are 16 I thought perhaps they were not the targeted age. Is BOG primarily for younger families?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Artist Point and Cali Grill have Bison dishes that are delicious! Jiko and Cali have lamb dishes as well, and Jiko has the wild boar also. All of these dishes me and DH would highly reccomend. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom