Advanced Movie Screenings for Passholders

kookie1

Original Poster
Ive got a question

I remember istcrew's update a couple of weeks ago in which he said he went to a special screening of the Lion King 1 1/2 at Animal Kingdom

Was this an annual passholder event (cause i didnt hear about anything) or was this a private party and he knew someone
does anyone know if they are going to do this for other movie releases?

ISTCrew20

Nope, It was an Animal Kingdom Cast Member event, and I went with someone I know:)

I was thinking of starting a new post about this...but since this relates to annual passerholder'ism, did you get a thing in the mail for a free year of Disney Magazine? Tifani got it, and she got her first magizine yesterday...I never got anything

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Mine was for 2 years of the magazine for $10 for annual passholders. I heard somewhere that the free year had something to do with former Disney Club members, but not sure.

Bill

Account Suspended
Nah, they're not giving it to us (Disney Club Members) for free... we have to pay the $9.95 for 2 years...:lol: 5 cents cheaper then the AP Rate. Big Deal.:hammer:

Tim G

Originally posted by Bill
Nah, they're not giving it to us (Disney Club Members) for free... we have to pay the $9.95 for 2 years...:lol: 5 cents cheaper then the AP Rate. Big Deal.:hammer:
The Disney Club Program has been discontinued since December 2003...

Bill

Account Suspended
That's what I said... I assumed that everyone here knew that Disney Club gave you a free subscription to Disney Mag, and that the Disney Club is now defunct. Well, the last issue of the mag we got said it was our last and we could get 2 years more for 9.95. Sorry for not clarifying that. I guess I assumed too much. :)

kurros

I got my first issue of Disney Magazine today, too.

I think I got the free year through Disney's Toontown Online, though.

maelstrom

I got the Disney Magazine free with the Disney Club for the past gazillion years. Then it ended and I renewed the magazine. But then we got something from the Disney Visa giving us a free year or something. So now it overlaps. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom