Advanced Fastpass+ booking 30 day rule

Luke Richardson

Original Poster
I'm heading to Disney World with my family in January. I'm planning on buying advanced tickets and using the Fastpass+. We're staying off site so I can only book 30 days in advance.

My question is; Does the 30 day rule apply to each individual park during your stay or does it apply to when your ticket will first be activated?

For example, if I plan on visiting Magic Kingdom on January 26th, my 30 day window begins on December 27th. If I go to Epcot on January 28th, do I have to wait until December 29th to book my Fastpass for that day?

Hopefully this makes sense to someone who can help me out! Thanks.

Rob562

I'm heading to Disney World with my family in January. I'm planning on buying advanced tickets and using the Fastpass+. We're staying off site so I can only book 30 days in advance.

My question is; Does the 30 day rule apply to each individual park during your stay or does it apply to when your ticket will first be activated?

For example, if I plan on visiting Magic Kingdom on January 26th, my 30 day window begins on December 27th. If I go to Epcot on January 28th, do I have to wait until December 29th to book my Fastpass for that day?

Hopefully this makes sense to someone who can help me out! Thanks.

You'll have to wait until the 30-day mark for each individual day you want to book.

-Rob

CAPTAIN HOOK

sorry i meant this "
We're coming home in 270 days 13h 18m 42s - Staying at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge"
OK. Scroll to the bottom of the page (where you'd type a reply to a thread). There are several icons above the typing space (bold, italics, underline etc) - look to the right hand side for a stop watch - its the COUNTDOWN icon.

Press it and you get [COUNTDOWN=][/COUNTDOWN] on the page (or put it in your signature area).

After COUNTDOWN= type the date/time you want like this - COUNTDOWN=2015/08/12 08:00

That should sort it

Last edited:

MagicHappens1971

OK. Scroll to the bottom of the page (where you'd type a reply to a thread). There are several icons above the typing space (bold, italics, underline etc) - look to the right hand side for a stop watch - its the COUNTDOWN icon.

Press it and you get [COUNTDOWN=][/COUNTDOWN] on the page (or put it in your signature area).

After COUNTDOWN= type the date/time you want like this - COUNTDOWN=2015/08/12 08:00

That should sort it

Thank you. I'm still trying to figure it out.

dreamfinder

So you can make FP+ reservations on MDE even if your staying off site as long as its within 30 day window?

As long as you have a valid ticket associate with your MDE account. You can only make as many days worth of FP+ as you have valid admission media I do believe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom