Adult Birthday Ideas

tagrd

OK so here's the story. My family and I go to Disney every year around the same time. My anniversary and my father-in-laws birthday always fall during our week long visit. My mother-in-law always goes above and beyond to tell every cast member at every dining location that we are celebrating a birthday and an anniversary. For our upcoming trip we are switching things up and will actually be there for her birthday for a change. Needless to say, payback is a (you know what):p , so I need help planning. We will be there for a total of 8 days, and I want to do something different each and every day. So far, I have 6 days down, but stumped on the remaining two. I plan on decorating her room on the check-in date because I will be there prior to them checking in, so that day is done. I am getting birthday t-shirts and a birthday hat for her to wear, so that's another 2 days. I'm planning on doing a cake at one meal and the special Cinderella slipper dessert at 1900 Park Fare, so 2 more down. Lastly, we will be taking her to Whispering Canyon as a surprise meal on the last day. My daughter will insist she wear the button for the entire trip, but I still need 2 more ideas. Thanks in advance for any help !!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom