ADR Success

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
There have been a lot of complaints from people making ADRs for trips with the new ADR system, so I wanted to let you know I had a very GOOD experience--on hold no more than 10 minutes and I was off the phone within 5 minutes after getting a CM. I've noticed a lot of the people who have the 2 hour delays on hold call right at 7 am (when the phone lines are jammed w/ people wanting to book places like CRT?) whereas many people who call later have no problems. Maybe it would be good advice (if you don't want CRT) to call closer to 9 am than 7 am and preserve your sanity? I found the new system to be very straightforward--got exactly what I wanted, when I wanted.

wvdisneyfamily

We had success this afternoon making one of our remaining three. The CM was kind, courteous, and efficient. I think our problem yesterday was a CM who was poorly trained or didn't care to do the job right. This morning there were issues with the menu when we originally tried to call. I think we hit a patch of bad luck over the last couple of days. It seems to be picking up though.:D

I'm really glad the OP had good luck with their reservations. :sohappy::wave:

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Well, with the announcement that Spoodles is closing, I had to call back today to switch that (never even went on hold--they were FAST!). I ended up with lunch at Les Chefs de France--never been there and have always wanted to go, plus I'll get to see Remy b/c it's a lunch!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Well, with the announcement that Spoodles is closing, I had to call back today to switch that (never even went on hold--they were FAST!). I ended up with lunch at Les Chefs de France--never been there and have always wanted to go, plus I'll get to see Remy b/c it's a lunch!
Do we known when Spoodles is closing? I've only seen "soon", which could be tomorrow or in August... :shrug:

Maybe it'll still be open in June for your trip?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom