ADR before park opens - How early for entry?

fiercekittenz

Original Poster
I have an ADR for the Crystal Palace at 8:35am. I tried for earlier and will keep trying, but if I can't land an 8:05 ADR there, I'm curious as to how entry is handled. I know that they have a special turnstile at the entrance of MK for breakfast ADR people, but do they check the reservation times and hold people back until their reservation time is close? For example, if I arrive at 8am, will they let me in or make me wait until 8:20 or so?

ToTBellHop

They have a computer to make sure your reservation time is close. I'm not sure what their threshold is, but they certainly won't let a person in at 8 am for an 8:55 reservation. Probably 20 minutes before or so. It doesn't take that long to get to Crystal Palace and the only thing you can do is get PhotoPass pics taken anyway.

kelknight84

We had 8:55 CRT ressies and they let us in at 8. Took our sweet time on the way to the castle and they even checked us in early at 8:30 to be seated.

fiercekittenz

Original Poster
Oh that's nice! I'm kind of hoping that I can get a table earlier than 8:30 by checking in early if only so I can enjoy the meal and not be worried about missing an early queue for Enchanted Tales with Belle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom