Adding tickets to MDE

biggsworth

Hello,

I booked our package for WDW and I can't seem to add my wife's ticket to her account. I see it on the app under my account. Is there a trick to getting this to work? I want her to be able to see our reservations and FPs etc. TIA

Rob562

Hello,

I booked our package for WDW and I can't seem to add my wife's ticket to her account. I see it on the app under my account. Is there a trick to getting this to work? I want her to be able to see our reservations and FPs etc. TIA

Are your wife and you linked as friends in MDE?

If your wife appears under your account as a "managed by you" profile, then you're not linked. In that case, go into the listing under your account and fill in the email address that she uses for her account. Once she accepts, you'll be connected and she should be able to see all reservations and plans when she logs into her account.

If you are already connected, and the reservation is linked to her already, then I'm not sure if there's actually a problem. Can she see the hotel reservation? Dining reservations?

-Rob

Upvote 0

Herdman

Are your wife and you linked as friends in MDE?

If your wife appears under your account as a "managed by you" profile, then you're not linked. In that case, go into the listing under your account and fill in the email address that she uses for her account. Once she accepts, you'll be connected and she should be able to see all reservations and plans when she logs into her account.

We rented points through David's DVC rentals and will be buying tickets in a couple months. My wife and daughter are listed under my profile and as managed by me. They don't have their own MDE account. Do I need to do anything like you've mentioned above for me to be able to link the tickets once they are purchased?

Upvote 0

Rob562

We rented points through David's DVC rentals and will be buying tickets in a couple months. My wife and daughter are listed under my profile and as managed by me. They don't have their own MDE account. Do I need to do anything like you've mentioned above for me to be able to link the tickets once they are purchased?

As long as they don't have an interest or need to view the plans themselves or log in and make their own plans/FastPasses without your intervention, then leaving them as "managed by you" is fine.

However I generally suggest that all adults have their own accounts for maximum flexibility not just on the current trip, but on future trips. (To make sure things like MagicBands from this trip work for them on future trips if they happen to travel without you)

The ability for others to log in themselves also lessens the frequent "what's next" questions among groups because they can go in and see for themselves.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom