Adding Tickets & Another Member

WDWgal

Original Poster
Okay, I've been digging for a while and am thoroughly confused, so I'm just going to start a new thead and hope people can help me out.

My friend and I are purchasing our tickets through AAA. How do I link those tickets to my account? We are staying on-site.

And how do I add my friend? Is it as simple as clicking "add new member" or something like that?

Rob562

How is your friend linked to the hotel reservation now?

For your own ticket, it's as simple as entering the number off the back of the ticket under the Link Ticket function of the MDE site or app.

-Rob

WDWgal

Original Poster
How is your friend linked to the hotel reservation now?

For your own ticket, it's as simple as entering the number off the back of the ticket under the Link Ticket function of the MDE site or app.

-Rob
She's our third guest. So I'm assuming from what you told me I would enter her ticket number too?

Tom

Beta Return
She's our third guest. So I'm assuming from what you told me I would enter her ticket number too?

Yes, but first she needs to be linked to the reservation and your MDE account. It's best that she have her own MDE account, and you become "friends" through the system. That way if she ever travels without you, she has an account.

Once everyone is linked, then go in and link tickets using the numbers on the back of the tickets.

GeoDonJac34

We added DS friend by going to "my family and friends list" and hitting "add a guest". After we added him to our list, we went to "my reservations and tickets" and hit "link tickets". We punched in his ticket info and assigned it to his name.

Tom

Beta Return
We added DS friend by going to "my family and friends list" and hitting "add a guest". After we added him to our list, we went to "my reservations and tickets" and hit "link tickets". We punched in his ticket info and assigned it to his name.

Sounds good!

GeoDonJac34

Just to add a little to my previous post. Because we just added DS friend to our list, he does not have access to our plans. He is 14 and knows very little about WDW. If you are going with other adults who would want to have access to the plans, then I would definitely go Toms route and have them sign up themselves, and invite them to your friends list.

Rob562

Just to add a little to my previous post. Because we just added DS friend to our list, he does not have access to our plans. He is 14 and knows very little about WDW. If you are going with other adults who would want to have access to the plans, then I would definitely go Toms route and have them sign up themselves, and invite them to your friends list.

Another alternative if you know they don't already have a profile on the MDE site is to create a "managed by you" profile and then at some future date they can "take ownership" of the profile by having you click the "Invite to Plan and Share" button next to their name on your Friends list. That way they have one seamless account going forward for future trips.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom