Adding someone after booking a cruise???

QueenOfHearts83

Original Poster
So I am booking my cruise next week. I am not sure if my nice will be joining us for sure. Can I book the cruise for my daughter and I and then add her later since she is going to be in the same room? Or do I need to add her before I book? Any info on this would be much appreciated.

TheMouseFan

So I am booking my cruise next week. I am not sure if my nice will be joining us for sure. Can I book the cruise for my daughter and I and then add her later since she is going to be in the same room? Or do I need to add her before I book? Any info on this would be much appreciated.
I would book her at the same time you book yourself and daughter. It is possible that you would not be able to add her later, even though she would be in the same room. It has to do with the category you are booked in and how many other people are booked in that category. You can easily remove her up to a certain number of days prior to the cruise (unfortunately, I don't know how many) with no penalty.

ChuckElias

MouseFan is exactly right. You should absolutely book all possible passengers at the same time. It's much easier to remove a person later than it is to add a person. Sometimes even if the ship is not at capacity, the lifeboats in your category's muster station ARE at capacity, so they cannot add any more people to a room that reports to that muster station. It makes perfect sense, although most people never think of it that way until it's explained to them. Normally, you'd think that as long as the ship isn't full, you could just add a person, since you're not taking up an extra room. But nooooooo. . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom