Adding Non-Dining Reservations to MDE?

DisneySpring

Original Poster
Yesterday we made some reservations for Non-Dining activities (a tour and Lilo's Playhouse reservations). The CM on the phone said these reservations should show up on MDE, but they haven't shown up yet. I would put them in myself, but I don't see how to do that? Does anyone know if Non-Dining reservations show up in MDE or if you can out them in yourself?

Rob562

Yesterday we made some reservations for Non-Dining activities (a tour and Lilo's Playhouse reservations). The CM on the phone said these reservations should show up on MDE, but they haven't shown up yet. I would put them in myself, but I don't see how to do that? Does anyone know if Non-Dining reservations show up in MDE or if you can out them in yourself?

I don't believe they will show up under your itinerary in MDE, unless it's a relatively new feature.

What you *can* do if you want it to show up in your "My Plans" timeline/itinerary is to add a Note for it. In the app, click on the large + and then the "Extras" button (magic hat with stars). Then choose Notes. You can give it a title, description, date, time and even a location, though locations aren't more specific than a park or resort (I use "Other" for off-property notes).

If you're travelling with others who have their own MDE accounts and are connected as Friends, you can include them on the Note so that it shows up in their My Plans, too.

-Rob

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
We have a reservation for a KttK tour, but cannot find anywhere to link it into our itinerary. I just created a Note for it with the reservation number in the details section. I don't think the current system can link those sort of activities yet, but maybe a future upgrade will allow it.

DisneySpring

Original Poster
Could you include the confirmation number in the "Link Tickets" feature of the confirmation page? I'm not saying it will work, but did you try?

Yep, I tried putting it into link tickets and dining reservations. Neither worked, but I'll try adding it as a note instead. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom