Adding Extra Tickets While On-Site

WDW_Firefighter

We're planning another trip and have a question about adding tickets while we're there. We're booking a package through Disney for 6 night 7 days, but with 6 days worth of tickets. We like to plan an off day and go to Disney Springs and the pool.

My dilemma is that if we don't get everything done that we want to get done at Animal Kingdom, specifically Pandora, can we add another day of tickets and finish Animal Kingdom on our "off" day? I know they'll sell us tickets, but will it be the same price as me adding another day of tickets to my package beforehand?

We also don't usually park hop and don't care to. Only reason we'll get them is if it's required to qualify for a promotion.

Rob562

We're planning another trip and have a question about adding tickets while we're there. We're booking a package through Disney for 6 night 7 days, but with 6 days worth of tickets. We like to plan an off day and go to Disney Springs and the pool.

My dilemma is that if we don't get everything done that we want to get done at Animal Kingdom, specifically Pandora, can we add another day of tickets and finish Animal Kingdom on our "off" day? I know they'll sell us tickets, but will it be the same price as me adding another day of tickets to my package beforehand?

We also don't usually park hop and don't care to. Only reason we'll get them is if it's required to qualify for a promotion.

As long as you do it before the end of the last day on your ticket (your 6th day in your case), you can easily add the extra day to your ticket. They'll only charge you the difference between a 6-day ticket and a 7-day, and only takes a couple minutes at Guest Relations at a park. ( I suggest doing it at a park vs at your hotel)

-Rob

Upvote 0

R W B

What ^^^ he said lol. The price difference between 6 and 7 days will only be a few dollars each ticket.

As long as you do it before the end of the last day on your ticket (your 6th day in your case), you can easily add the extra day to your ticket. They'll only charge you the difference between a 6-day ticket and a 7-day, and only takes a couple minutes at Guest Relations at a park. ( I suggest doing it at a park vs at your hotel)

-Rob
Just curious, why do you suggest doing it at a park vs the resort? I've done both and never noticed a difference, did I miss something?

Upvote 0

Rob562

Just curious, why do you suggest doing it at a park vs the resort? I've done both and never noticed a difference, did I miss something?

Unless things have changed semi-recently, the resorts don't have full access to the ticket system. They have their own work-arounds. So while they probably *could* do it, I typically suggest going to a park Guest Relations for all ticket-related transactions.

-Rob

Upvote 0

R W B

Unless things have changed semi-recently, the resorts don't have full access to the ticket system. They have their own work-arounds. So while they probably *could* do it, I typically suggest going to a park Guest Relations for all ticket-related transactions.

-Rob
It's been a few years since we added tickets at a resort, I wanna say it was our 2014 trip, could be wrong though. Last December we did buy tickets from the resort for the hoop-de-do review, guess they upgraded their systems?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom