Adding additional park day

emar68

Hi all,

Quick question. If a party of 2 adults/ 1 child is staying on property for 3 nights/ 4 days, with 2 park hopper passes and wanted to add a 3rd day (no park hopper) when onsite, roughly how much w/should this cost? (reads like a grade school word problem but it's legit :) )

Another family traveling with us (there for 4 days) wants to add an additional park day (doesn't have to be park hopper) to their package. The travel agent (3rd party) quoted them what seems like full price. When we went in 2008, my ex got food poisoning (took us out of commission for a day); the next day we added another single park pass at the desk for less than $10 a piece for 3 of us. (we were there for 6 nights/ 7 days on that visit). I know the circumstances are different here; just seems the TA quote is high. Curious what others have experienced. Thanks.

Cowboy Steve

If the tickets have the park hopper option, any additional days would also have the hopper option, you can't add it without it.

The incremental price from 2 days to 3 days is much higher than from 6 to 7
Yup... I think you have to do 5 days before the extra days start costing just $10 or $15 (looks like 2017 prices will be a little higher to add days)... I was amazed when we made our plans for this year's trip that the extra day only cost us about $10 (moving from 6 to 7 day passes)... Heck we might not even use it, but it's there if we need it lol!

Upvote 0

Nemo14

I also checked to see if it would be cheaper for you to buy 3 one-day passes as a separate purchase, and depending on the day and park you go to, it would cost around $300.00, so that wouldn't work either.

Upvote 0

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
And thus is the logic behind the pricing structure of MYW tickets.

When a family is confronted with the decision of "We can go to Universal for a day for $100 per person, or we can just do an extra day at Disney for $15 per person" which is the more likely option?

-Rob
Yet people still make that decision, as the 15 bucks still does not get you Harry Pooter.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom