AAA Multi-Day Pass/Discount Voucher

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Today I purchased the Multi-Day Pass from AAA's website and I didn't see a voucher for the discounts I can recieve with my AAA Card...Do I get once I go to Will Call and pick up my ticket as all I got on my reciept shows and External ID/Confirmation #. But, nothing else about how I can get it.

disney4life2008

I have purchased universal tickets from AAA before, I think you can get it at the ticket window, I always forget. In addition, I think AAA discounts works without the coupon book at several places as well.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I have purchased universal tickets from AAA before, I think you can get it at the ticket window, I always forget. In addition, I think AAA discounts works without the coupon book at several places as well.

My last trip was Nov 2014 and at that time all I had to do is show my card to recieve the discount at the restaurant or store. I then heard of the change when they said you got a printout voucher when you purchased your ticket ...I might just go to guest relations and make sure I understand this...Simple things should be complicated...Lol..

disney4life2008

My last trip was Nov 2014 and at that time all I had to do is show my card to recieve the discount at the restaurant or store. I then heard of the change when they said you got a printout voucher when you purchased your ticket ...I might just go to guest relations and make sure I understand this...Simple things should be complicated...Lol..

I agree. You could always call AAA or Universal Guest Services to crosscheck :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
I hate to say this but call your agent. My agent said they don't do that any more, so I ordered tickets from Universal directly

BrianV

Just back from unversal. The employees seem to be all over the place regarding discounts. Some places said you needed to have a voucher, others no questions asked. Really disjointed.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
I'm still trying to figure out if I get the discount voucher after I get my tickets at will call..The reciept shows an External ID/Confirmation #...Nothing else about where or How to get the discount voucher..

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
UPDATE: I am currently staying at Cabana Bay Beach and here's what I found out..The printout that you recieved with the code you get from AAA will print out 2 tickets at Will Call or at Guest Relations. One being your park ticket the other is the AAA Discount pass. A few times I have used it I had to show said proof so the switch is in fact true. But, at least I am glad this worked out for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom