A Terror-rific Spirited 13th (ToT fans have lots to fear)...

Cesar R M

We've gone from talking about ToT, to ATIS, to Dumbo. This thread is way off topic now.
I guess you're new to the spirited threads.
Themes are NOT FIXED in any spirited theme.
Since they are rumor based threads.. anything is thrown as they appears.. both by well respected "insiders" or by external sources and then debated.

Cesar R M

I just saw @Tahu answered it for me but I'll post what I was typing anyway: Adventure Thru Inner Space, the attraction that was replaced by Star Tours at Disneyland. If you've ever heard the Sherman Brothers song "Miracles from Molecules", that's where it came from. ;)
Well, I dont think it needs a movie right?
I mean.. we had Osmosis Jones ;)

Soarin' Over Pgh

The sooner the better.

And unrelated but all I can think of when I read the Will Smith/ Dumbo thing was a reference to big ears and Dumbo made by the Uncle on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air to Will Smith's character. This leads me to believe he has officially come full circle and can now retire (please).

OxpxMnu.gif

the.dreamfinder

Last edited:

VJ

"A STATEMENT REGARDING NEW RUMORS
We don’t normally respond to fan or press speculation, but there is a rumor circulating that we would like to address. We want to assure our fans that Lucasfilm has no plans to digitally recreate Carrie Fisher’s performance as Princess or General Leia Organa.

Carrie Fisher was, is, and always will be a part of the Lucasfilm family. She was our princess, our general, and more importantly, our friend. We are still hurting from her loss. We cherish her memory and legacy as Princess Leia, and will always strive to honor everything she gave to Star Wars."

source link

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom