A Stitch Thought

dxwwf3

General Grizz said:
Also to consider. . . Chairman Clench/child ography, was it?, charges. . .

Perhaps? :confused:

Shouldn't be. Paul Reuben's voice of Rex is still in Star Tours. And while most people don't know it's his voice, most people don't know Clench is Jeffery Jones. And even more people don't even know who he is to begin with :lol:

dxwwf3

Mickeyrulz said:
Let's talk about our Stitch views...

We have, we have. You just can't talk about one without talking about the other. In the same way Moon and Mars were linked, AE and SGE will be as well.

I didn't like the movie or the character. It was really the one animated Disney film that I saw in the theater and immediately didn't fall in love with. To me the best part of the whole Stitch thing, was the teaser trailers with Stitch breaking in on other Disney films.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
dxwwf3 said:
And while most people don't know it's his voice, most people don't know Clench is Jeffery Jones. And even more people don't even know who he is to begin with :lol:

He was in Beetlejuice, wasn't he?

By the way, guess who is coming to the Palm Beach Improv this weekend....the one, the only, SPINLOK! That's right, Kevin Pollak, aka Spinlok, is beaming down to earth from XS Tech to perform a stand-up comedy show. :lol:

Wish I could go though....too bad you have to be 18. :mad:

dxwwf3

NemoRocks78 said:
He was in Beetlejuice, wasn't he?

Yep Beetlejuice and Houseguest were a couple of his films. If they had stayed with the original Alien Encounter 2nd preshow then Houseguest would have featured 2 Alien Encounter actors (Jones and Phil Hartman).

WDWFREAK53

So...if what Corrus is saying is correct...with a rebuilding of tomorrowland...

Does that mean that the Indy Speedway is going bye bye? (you would make this Freak very VERY happy if you said yes...or even hinted to a replacement...even if it was just a wee bit of a hint :) )

Mickeyrulz

Original Poster
WDWFreak53, please check ur PMs I sent you a couple.

Anyways Indy Speedway stinks. They need to either replace it with REAL Go KArts, or at least something faster, or demolish it and (like usual) build a meet n greet (kidding!)

tigger248

Maliboomer4617 said:
...Stitch, who as far as I know has 627 cousins. :cool: ...

I thought Stitch had 625 cousins, since he was 626. I could be wrong though since I don't really watch the tv show (my brother does though).

I am looking forward to SGE. Stitch is my second favorite character (I'm sure everyone knows who my favorite one is!) so I'm excited for this show to open. I never really was an AE fan, the show just wasn't my cup of tea. I thought it closed due to attendence, but I could be wrong on that one. Attendence just seemed the most logical reason to me. I'm not sure what kind of weight complaints could have made just because any complaint on it wouldn't have been WDW's fault, or even fixable by WDW. There is signage and the name should be a giveaway that maybe you should think twice before taking Junior on it.

tigger248

Mickeyrulz said:
Anyways Indy Speedway stinks. They need to either replace it with REAL Go KArts, or at least something faster...

Not sure if that would ever work, just because of the major restrictions on who could enjoy it. A small child couldn't drive a real go kart that's not on a track, he/she just wouldn't be able to steer the car right (how many kids have you seen just banging back and forth on the guide rail?). You'd have multi-car pile ups everywhere! It'd be worse than the "big one" at Daytona International Speedway! Plus, we have real go karts at the park that I work at and the height limit to drive is like 58 inches (due to the fact that you have to reach the pedal). WDW could never have a ride with that kind of height requirement. It'd be cool to see, but we have to remember that the rides like this have to be doable for small kids too (since that's sorta the target group for this ride and that's who line up to ride it). For example, the last time I rode it, I was with a six year old.

Maliboomer4617

tigger248 said:
I thought Stitch had 625 cousins, since he was 626. I could be wrong though since I don't really watch the tv show (my brother does though).

I made a mistake before, Stitch has 626 cousins. On the show Jumba made 627 to be better than Stitch. I cant get enough of the show....:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom