A Spirited Perfect Ten

lazyboy97o

What coaster? I don't see a coaster. We all know that was taken in a ballroom at some hotel and it's just some painted backdrop.

Now, can I get just one person here ... one ... maybe one of my fans in the PML ... someone to argue the point that something is fundamentally off when Disney won't (can't ... isn't allowed by their Commies partners and I love 'em ... God bless their hearts!) release a photo of Iger or Staggs or someone on the darn site.

I mean, I know I'm right. But there must be someone who wants to debate this point and make some lamearse excuse as to why there have been none.

Hey, @ParentsOf4 is there some kind of numbers explanation for this?:D
Disney is a business and they would have to raise ticket prices a lot more to afford travel to Japan, even if it would make an awesome selfie. That Michael Eisner can go to Vietnam shows how much he robbed the Company.

WDW1974

Original Poster
And the whole reason that the founding fathers wanted the press to have freedoms. The press for the most part has been assimilated into the government when they were intended to be the check and balance for the three branches.

Companies writing or controlling the news is no different than allowing them to self regulate or decide whether and how much they want to pay in taxes.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Sorry, but that is old news. A number of people have claimed being able to defeat Cinavia but so far nothing works except using a non-infected player.

With the right tools you can 'see' the Cinavia encoding, The audio will be somewhat degraded once filtered, Just because there are no tools your average WalMart customer can use to eliminate this coding does not mean the tools do not exist.

WDW1974

Original Poster
I give @WDWFigment credit he tried.

12,500 followers and two people engaged him in discussion - Andy Castro being one of them.

That's what were up against

Well, I didn't know that. But kudos to them both. It is a discussion (actually multiples off of this) worth having.

Mr. Bricker knows he has my respect ... and Andy ... let's see ... even though we banter back and forth (without ever actually talking) he is talented and passionate guy with two very beautiful dogs (seriously! They are real dogs like I used to have, not these ones you could step on and kill them or carry them in your man purse!)

I wish they could engage others, but it's no different than serious issues in the real world ... people would rather discuss Bruce Jenner or Justin Bieber etc. than how to fight terrorism, deal with healthcare issues or talk about climate change.

Cesar R M

Sure a non-infected player will always beat a Cinavia infected player, but I'd like to think we all have a little class and wouldn't take much joy in beating someone in that weakened condition. How would Connors have felt if he beat a Cinavia infected McEnroe riddled with sores and barely able to move, forced to take constant breaks due to this uncontrollable, explosive diarrhea? Really puts things in perspective doesn't it.
zufLMZS.gif

oh george.. you keep outdoing yourself..

WDW1974

Original Poster
Just choosing what to mention is an act of bias and manipulation of the narrative.

Absolutely.

If you are murdered in broad daylight by a police officer on the steps of your City Hall, then it is only news IF the local news media decides it is worth covering.

Having fewer and fewer media outlets, especially independent ones that aren't tied to giant corporations with their own agendas, means fewer and fewer important stories get passed on to the public.

I don't think that HuffPo piece on China (Disney CEO Fumbles Entry to China) is all that important beyond a few business circles and a very few serious fan forums. The issue is Disney deciding no one should be allowed to see it.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Absolutely.

If you are murdered in broad daylight by a police officer on the steps of your City Hall, then it is only news IF the local news media decides it is worth covering.

Having fewer and fewer media outlets, especially independent ones that aren't tied to giant corporations with their own agendas, means fewer and fewer important stories get passed on to the public.

I don't think that HuffPo piece on China (Disney CEO Fumbles Entry to China) is all that important beyond a few business circles and a very few serious fan forums. The issue is Disney deciding no one should be allowed to see it.

Especially since Disney owns one of the major broadcast networks (ABC)

Phil12

With the right tools you can 'see' the Cinavia encoding, The audio will be somewhat degraded once filtered, Just because there are no tools your average WalMart customer can use to eliminate this coding does not mean the tools do not exist.
Why pay for the superior quality sound encoding of a blu-ray only to degrade the sound to remove the watermark? Far better to preserve the watermark along with the sound and HD quality and just use a non-infected player IMO.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Why pay for the superior quality sound encoding of a blu-ray only to degrade the sound to remove the watermark? Far better to preserve the watermark along with the sound and HD quality and just use a non-infected player IMO.

Or like I do just DONT BUY Blu-Ray's I find Hollyweird's products less and less entertaining and have little desire to watch the dreck that comes out of there.

I simply like the Cinavia crack because as usual it demonstrates the futility of DRM schemes. Price it right and DRM is unnecessary, I remember when a TBC was needed to play back rental tapes because the DRM screwed with the sync and chroma signals and prosumer grade gear expected those signals to be accurate. But that was when the studios priced VHS tapes at $100+, when they hit the $10-$20 mark the economic incentive for piracy went away (as did the DRM in that case MacroVision).

Rodan75

anyone else notice a upward tick in the # of disney parks AND disney cruise ads lately? seems like a pretty consistent campaign recently...

Yeah. They had gone quite for awhile, now they are back. Cruise commercials always increase during the peak of winter. Don't they normally have a new ad campaign every year...it looks like 'disney side' is continuing.

Cesar R M

non infected players are becoming less and less common.
most of the popular software decoders for PC are also infected. and those who aren't do not have all the features.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom