A Question about Le Cellier

mitchk

Original Poster
I posted this on another thread, but I thought I would get a better response by re posting

Does anyone know what their seasonal sorbet (sp) is in late September. My wife loved the pumpkin sorbet, and they had it there late Noverember of 2008. When we were there in April, they had coconut. So...... Anyone know :shrug: Thanks :wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The menus change every month or two... Although the chefs do occasionally bring back past favourites, there's no set schedule/rotation or even guarantee that a particular dish will ever come back.

mitchk

Original Poster
The menus change every month or two... Although the chefs do occasionally bring back past favourites, there's no set schedule/rotation or even guarantee that a particular dish will ever come back.

Really? I thought it kind of went on a seasonal thing :confused:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Really? I thought it kind of went on a seasonal thing :confused:
In a sense, as they approach Halloween, "pumpkin" is a flavour that may very well be repeated. But each menu is changed by the Head Chef to suit whatever he or she feels like serving. Having a fixed rotation would mean that someone who visits the same time every year would never see anything different. It would also stifle any creativity from the chef.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom