Pre-Trip A (NOT SO) well planned family affair- September 2017

--- Well this was supposed to be a family trip but when you start plannning over a year in advance, things come up! So it's just me and my #1 (Billy), Celebrating our 4th anniversary :inlove:

For details on how everything came to be, you can read below ;):D

Who: Myself (Ciara), my boyfriend (Billy)

STUDIO_HBDIRECTORICONNC_7466888756.jpeg

Where: Pop century!

When: September 13th-22nd

Last edited:

Ciara

Original Poster
We thought about doing CSR briefly. My Mom really wants to try it, but ultimately we decided to stay off park.

GG is on my MUST list for this next trip too !

We were so unsure at first but now we are really excited to stay there! I have only stayed off site once, when i was too little to remember, i look forward to hearing your thoughts!

CANNOT wait for garden grill :D:D:D those sweet potato fries!!

Ciara

Original Poster
Can't wait to hear all about CORONADO! That's where I was debating staying, either that or Port Orleans Riverside. I heard you can't go wrong with either, so Coronado is one my next trip list! So happy for you! Pre trip dancing! :)

I really really want to stay at riverside! But it will have to wait for a trip with just the two of us!

Until then, I will have to live vicariously through your TR ;)

Ciara

Original Poster
You guys... I was thrift shopping and bought a dress today! ...for this trip... Yes, you read that right. I bought a dress for a trip 431 days away :facepalm: I rationalized that it was one of a kind and if i didn't buy it now it would be gone. I have reached a new level of crazy :hilarious: Lets hope it still fits! Haha

prfctlyximprct

You guys... I was thrift shopping and bought a dress today! ...for this trip... Yes, you read that right. I bought a dress for a trip 431 days away :facepalm: I rationalized that it was one of a kind and if i didn't buy it now it would be gone. I have reached a new level of crazy :hilarious: Lets hope it still fits! Haha

It's never to early! we're all crazy here :) I feel your Disney pre-trip excitement!!! Can't wait to see your dress :)

jenos0524

I booked mine the day the package prices were announced in June 2015 (420 days out) for August 2016 (ONLY 33 more days!!!)

Although I loved the last time I went when i didn't have to plan a thing. Having the ADRs at 180 and then FP+ at 60 make the planning days much better and help pass the time.

FYI... I am always for the room upgrades. My original choice was POFQ or POP but, I am kind of a snob with hotels I guess... so i didn't want POP, and then thought do I really want to only be at POF! for 10 days, lol so I upgraded to Wilderness Lodge.

Have Fun!

Last edited:

sheriffwoody

This is completely normal behavior. Anyone who thinks otherwise is abnormal ;). I feel like I buy 90% of my clothes with Disney in mind now. "This would be the perfect park dress! I have to get it." < I've said that many times.

Ciara

Original Poster
This is completely normal behavior. Anyone who thinks otherwise is abnormal ;). I feel like I buy 90% of my clothes with Disney in mind now. "This would be the perfect park dress! I have to get it." < I've said that many times.

I find myself doing this more and more! I bought another dress, for our vacation to mexico this year and in the back of my head i was thinking this could also be great for WDW :hilarious: My whole closet will soon be "could wear to WDW" hahaha

Ciara

Original Poster
Billy is making fun of me for planning already but i just cant help it :rolleyes: It is difficult to get Billy to give me ANY feedback on a trip 340 days away, but he has agreed with me about one thing... We want to try new things! Signature dining, MNSSHP, Tea service, maybe a tour! This will be our last trip to WDW for some time... Sad for me but I've promised billy we can knock out some of our other bucket list destinations. And he has promised me we can go back for MK's 50th...5 years from NOW. Ugh compromise :arghh:

We still don't have my parents dates, but i have been bugging them a lot so i am sure we will have them soon ;) They will either get there a day before us, the 16th and leave the morning/afternoon of our Anniversary, the 21st OR arrive the 22nd and check out a day after us. I'm hoping they choose to go the 16th-21st because then we have more full days with them!

As hard as its been to get Billy into the planning he has made a couple of request. 1. He wants to visit MK on our anniversary 2. BOG breakfast again... I tried him for lunch but he is insisting we have breakfast... new things right? 3. He also wants to do EXACT same thing we did last year on our first day. Typhoon lagoon, then Epcot and dinner watching illuminations :hilarious: He has agreed we can eat somewhere different, but my parents want Rose & Crown or Raglan road at some point so depending on their dates/which they decide they want more, we may literally have the exact same first day... OH well! It was a really fun day and I am grateful for his input. Everything else is left up to me and momma! Couple of for sure ADR's... Garden Grill, Ohana breakfast, CALI GRILL (thanks to @belledream for her mouthwatering photos and review) 50's prime time (again with the new things..:facepalm: but its a favorite for my whole family and a MUST do) And that's it for now!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom