A New FREE WI-FI location near property...very near

WDWGuy

Original Poster
Calling all fans of owls, orange shorts, and white tank tops!

Just wanted to let all of my fellow wdwmagicr's and Steve know that there is a new FREE WI-FI spot near Disney!

Very close to disney actually. If anyone knows where the Crossroads is by the 535 entrance to Downtown Disney...Near there is Palm Parkway...and....

HOOTERS of Lake Buena Vista now has FREE WI FI in their restaurant. The Lake Buena Vista Hooters has been here for over 10 years now and is VERY MUCH a family destination....Super nice people and now you can check your internet there too!

Just a heads up!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Hooters..a family destination. :lookaroun

714_image_01.jpg

WDWGuy

Original Poster
AHAHAHAH!!

My bad on sounding like in Advert.....Alll of that script writing courses I took in college..

:)

rainfully

Last time I ate there service was horrible... and it wasn't very busy either.

Love their fried pickles though!!! :slurp:

Also, Orlando Ale House on the other side of 535 from there has free WiFi as well! :)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Meh... EV-DO card to the rescue! I'll happily check my email and post updates from inside the park

miles1

Great! I was explaining to DW how I had to get some work done while we're there next week. Now I have somewhere to go to do it.

All I need is a laptop...:lol:

silentb0b

i have free wireless everywhere i go. its called a cellphone with built-in wireless router. but thanks anyway.

htc mogul with wmwifirouter for those interested. sprint unlimited with sero.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Not that it matters... since you said you were never going to WDW again anyway.... :lookaroun
Yeah.

I might change my mind for the last weekend of September :lol: Apparently, there's good reason for me to go

RiversideBunny

Did he go there for the free wireless internet-

From WFAA in Dallas-

"DENTON — Investigators are looking into how a young boy managed to slip out of a Denton day care center unnoticed, then cross two busy roads and end up a half-mile away at a Hooters restaurant on Tuesday afternoon."

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom