A New Dilemma

graphite1326

Original Poster
We have always planned on AK being a half day park and lately the same with HS. We would go to one of the parks and then using our park hopper head to another for a night show or Disney Springs. We could get our Disney fill in about a week. Now, with the additions, I don't know. We may have to stay an extra day or two.

Everyone feel the same?

belledream

AK was always an all day park for me, but I still had the same dilemma as you. With all the additions and nighttime entertainment, I now have to allot two days instead of one. So that means we usually take a day away from another Magic Kingdom or Epcot, but it might just be worth it this time.

As for Hollywood Studios, I will most definitely be done in a day.

bluetiedye

Maybe biased, but to me Animal Kingdom was always a full-day park. I spend longer in Animal Kingdom than Epcot! With the addition of Pandora, it definitely is now.

Chef Mickey

The parks are what you make of them.

MK is a 1 day park if I make it that way.

After 8/13, DHS will almost by definition by a half day park, but even that can be still made a whole day.

A lot of people describe parks as "half day" because they just flat out don't do stuff they aren't interested in anymore. That's not the right definition. It's only a half day park if you can literally do everything the park offers in a half day. With fireworks, shows, and rides...even that would be hard at DHS.

DfromATX

My kids all love AK anyway, so I'm pretty sure with Pandora, we will add an extra day for it. That extra day is usually given to MK, but maybe not anymore...

graphite1326

Original Poster
Maybe biased, but to me Animal Kingdom was always a full-day park. I spend longer in Animal Kingdom than Epcot! With the addition of Pandora, it definitely is now.
I guess for some people it would be. Don't get me wrong we like the park but even though we like the zoos we tend to rush through them and hit the highlights. I guess living in rural area where we see animals in our back yard everyday (I had two whitetails standing there looking at me this morning as I left for work), seeing deer like creatures is an everyday event so we just pass these areas by. We love FOTLK and have to see it every time. EE is a must a couple of times. It depends on how hot it is if we do the rapids or not. With all that we are usually done by 3:00.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom