A group apology?

markymark

Hey whats all this?!!!?

Jay Rod - what gives why the appology? Everyone knows, or atleast should know that the HUGE majority of this board is for fun, thats the whole point of the chit chat section. I personally feel that if people cannot take a joke they are in the wrong place. yes there have been a few posts that have got me down, but you say your peice, and move on (ish!)

Lightbeer - I'll join your crew, for free, just get me a pint and a spam fritter and I'm there!

Ariel

You are absolutely right Mark. I should hope that no one would take offense or take seriously what goes on around here in good fun.

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark
Hey whats all this?!!!?

Jay Rod - what gives why the appology? Everyone knows, or atleast should know that the HUGE majority of this board is for fun, thats the whole point of the chit chat section. I personally feel that if people cannot take a joke they are in the wrong place. yes there have been a few posts that have got me down, but you say your peice, and move on (ish!)

my biggest apology was to sillyspook for making a ***ist comment on the election board. the other where 2 lightbeer and tramp for killing my picture to the ground. lol I talked to tramp about it and explained I was having a bad week and the coming home and getting on the boards get ragged on bothered me.Sure it was all in good fun, but sometimes it doesnt come across that way. Exspecially whne someone is having a good week and need to get on here to get away from it all. So I told them that I was sorry for being a jerk and left it at that. I do have a tender heart in some cases. :) you can ask my girl ariel she should now better then anybody on here. :)
]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom