A different FP+ question

Dads 2 Boys

Original Poster
OK.....my wife and her family are going next month and my wife is setting everything up on the MDE app now. They will not be going on many of the commonly used FP attractions (i.e. RnR, ToT, etc...). If she chooses only 2 attractions in DHS, it's making FP+ reservations for a 3rd one and they won't be using it so my questions is..............is that going to waste a FP+ ressy that someone else could use?

Also, I thought you could choose what time of day for each of the 3 attractions that you want but it appears that all 3 are clumped together. For example, I thought you could choose TSMM for option A (early) and then choose RnR & ToT for later in the day but it doesn't appear that's an option. Any help here?

darthspielberg

To the first question, I think the system is set up to alot you three, no more, no less, so technically it's not wasting it because that FP+ wouldn't be open to anyone else anyway. Maybe that'll become more flexible in the future.

secondly, When you book them at first, I do think they clump them together, but I think you can move them around to sort of get approximate time of day you want.

Rob562

Darth is right. After selecting the FP+ times, you can go in and change the individual times. It'll give you additional time choices.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom