A Bug's Life Meet & Greet Location

TLRobben547

Original Poster
:D Hey, everyone! I have had dreams of my favorite Disney movie "A Bug's Life." And it makes me really happy when I meet my 2 favorite stars of the show Flik and Princess Atta. But it makes me terribly sad and upsets my stomach now that they are both random, rare, and hard-to-find characters to meet and greet for hugs, kisses, autographs, and pictures. What I am saying is that I want WDW to have MORE Bug's Life entertainment forever more, since it's my favorite movie. So here's one my meet-&-greet ideas for a new Bug's Life Meet & Greet Location...

I thought maybe they could relocate both Flik and Princess Atta in special places in either Hollywood Studios or Animal Kingdom. Here are some of the places I have jotted down below...

The Tree of Life Garden (Animal Kingdom)
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Playground (Hollywood Studios)
Character Palooza for rainy days (Hollywood Studios)

I want everyone to take a vote on these places I picked for Flik and Atta to meet and greet regularly every day. I really want Flik and Atta to be regular and easy-to-find characters for hugs, kisses, autographs, and pictures.

Tip Top Club

Flik used to meet near Bradley Falls at Disney's Animal Kingdom. If he were to to brought back, that spot would make sense. Or perhaps near the Kid's Discovery Club outside the exit of It's Tough to Be a Bug?

TLRobben547

Original Poster
I had another thought... What if they moved Russell & Dug's regular meet & greet to Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom and have Flik and Princess Atta both back in the same location where Flik formaly used to meet guests at Animal Kingdom just himself?

TLRobben547

Original Poster
If Russell & Dug were to remain in Animal Kingdom for sometime I would relocate them on the trail between Africa and Asia where Flik himself used to meet and relocate Flik and Atta both back near It's Tough to be a Bug! The Wilderness can still be explored with Russell and Dug in Africa and Flik and Atta can meet guests near It's Tough to be a Bug! regularly without causing to leave ever again. For the colony and for oppressed bugs everywhere! in Animal Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom