9th time trying, and still....

wendysue

can't get a reservation for breakfast at Cape May Cafe! I'm done with having to spend this amount of time just to try to eat someplace we haven't been able to try before!! :arghh:
I don't want to settle for getting into a place that I wasn't planning on eating at. I miss being able to walk up and getting in. (Sometimes had to wait a bit, but didn't hear a "Sorry, there are no tables because you HAVE to book it 6 MONTHS out)
I'm thinking we will take the bus to All-Star Sports, and walk over to McDonalds. Will save alot of money that way, also. (hope they haven't started a reservation system there yet) :eek:

CheshireCat12

can't get a reservation for breakfast at Cape May Cafe! I'm done with having to spend this amount of time just to try to eat someplace we haven't been able to try before!! :arghh:
I don't want to settle for getting into a place that I wasn't planning on eating at. I miss being able to walk up and getting in. (Sometimes had to wait a bit, but didn't hear a "Sorry, there are no tables because you HAVE to book it 6 MONTHS out)
I'm thinking we will take the bus to All-Star Sports, and walk over to McDonalds. Will save alot of money that way, also. (hope they haven't started a reservation system there yet) :eek:
Please don't do the McDonalds plan- just about everything at WDW is better than that!!!
When are you visiting? Perhaps adjust your preferred dining time. Most people like to eat 8-9:30 for ADRs so if you can eat at 7:30 or 10:00 you might be more successful.

Upvote 0

wendysue

Original Poster
Please don't do the McDonalds plan- just about everything at WDW is better than that!!!
When are you visiting? Perhaps adjust your preferred dining time. Most people like to eat 8-9:30 for ADRs so if you can eat at 7:30 or 10:00 you might be more successful.

We are visiting in November, and I started trying every hour at the 180 day mark. It's ok, will just eat somewhere else. I was just venting my frustration. :(

Upvote 0

stevehousse

We r going Nov 11-18 this year (we went te same time last year) and didn't have a hard time at all getting ADRs last year. This year it seem like its impossible to get into any restaurant! I hope that doesn't mean the crowds will be bad. We had a weinderul time last year with no crowds whatsoever and never waited more than 20 minutes for any rides. Fingers crossed u get ur ADR!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom