999....Murder makes 1,000!

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
The Haunted Mansion is not only the best ride at Walt Disney World, it's also the place for the Disney Characters to have parties, dares and sleep-overs. Mickey and Minnie are hosting a Halloween sleep-over, but little do they know that their party could turn into a nightmare.

Mickey: Wow, this s-ss-sure is sp-ooky, Minnie.

Minnie: *excitedly* It sure is! I'm so glad everyone on my guest list could make it. This will be so much fun. We'll play Bobbing for Apples, Pin the Teeth on the Vampire, and Pumpkin Bowling!

All of a sudden, an evil laugh echoes through the room.

Ghost Host: Well, what do we have here... a sleep-over in my mansion. How marvelous!

Mickey: *nervously* Hello sir! W-ee-ee were just...

Minnie: This isn't your mansion, anymore! It belongs to Walt Disney World. Now go away, we're busy.

Ghost Host: Well, I'm sorry to say: "That just won't do". It happens that for nearly 35 years, we've been one soul short of 1,000. Our quota demands it, so... I've hired a murderer to help me reach it!

Mickey & Minnie: Oh no!!!

Ghost Host: I'm afraid so. Good luck!

Minnie: Oh, what we'll we do?

Suddenly, Madame Leota appears from the shadows!

Leota: Do not fear, dear Minnie, that evil Host. There are two who are here, they are living; not ghost. Two detectives I've hired to watch over you, who are trained to find and examine the clue.

Mickey: Hot dog!!! We'll find that murderer yet!

Minnie: Please hurry, detectives!

Guests:

magicfan: Captain Hook
unkadug: Jiminy Cricket
Oodalalee: Scar
Chape19714: Hades (Deceased)
meryll83: Chicken Little
LilRoo714: Dory (Deceased)
PSU Princess: Jessie

magicfan

Captain Hook: "I love the way this Ghost Host thinks. Maybe he can help me get Pan. There wouldn't happen to be any crocs in the "haunted" mansion, would there?"

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
*NOTE* I have already picked the murderer and detectives. But if anyone else would like to play, just PM me with your character and you can get started. I'll give until 12:00 PM EST tomorrow, then the sign-ups will be officially closed.

~F!kid

Chape19714

Hades: Is this a DEAD party or what?!?!? I mean come on....right ha, ha....I've gotten better response from Athena after plastic surgery. But we're all here, and, what's this, room for only 1 more? I still have capacity for an entire WORLD!

Oodalalee

No class or tact at all. I won't be scared away by some riiiiiiidiculoussss GHOSTS. This is all very comical of mickey and minnie trying to scare a bunch of us villians. Murder, honestly.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Jiminy Cricket: You guys really should be ashamed, trying to scare the rest of the group like this.

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
*Madame Leota rolls into the room*

Leota: Because of the crushing blow to the head. Hades, Lord of the Underworld is dead.

Mickey: Oh, gosh.........................Wait, how?

Leota: From a god to a mortal caused by a potion. The murderer set these affairs in motion.

Minnie: The detectives tell me there was a clue: A piece of leather....hmm.

Mickey: Oh, please hurry, detectives! If they can kill a god, who knows what will happen!

Oodalalee

*Laughs a bit nervously* Well well it seems as if we do have a real murderer on our hands. But the clue of leather can only leave one possible solution. The cricket has leather on his clothing does he not?!! At least you know that it was not me

Chape19714

Ghost of Hades: "Wooo...some nap...what's this....my skin is...glowing.... This is very odd. Never thought I'd be with discusting mortals!

magicfan

Captain Hook: "What a shame. But a good choice by the murderer I must say. I'm starting to enjoy this. Who's next?"

LilRoo714

Dory: Some leather, let's see, Jessie's got leather boots, and Captain Hook's probably got some leather on his belt or sword holder or something... ooooo look some people!

*swims off toward ballroom*

(to projected ghosts) Hi, I'm Dory!

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
*puts on Host Hat* Just a reminder for the detectives, between every murder, there should be an arrest. I do not give you guys the command to arrest, so that's how it works. *takes off Host Hat*

~F!kid

Oodalalee

Scar: I don't trust someone's lunch. The cricket could still be the killer, Hook, and Jessie! Hook is the only one out of the three I DO trust, not that I would any faith in anyone in this sorry lot

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
*Madame Leota heaves a sigh.*

Leota: The detectives have arrested someone, so it would appear. But, alas, it was a false one... which brings to my eye: a tear.

Minnie: Oh, dear

Mickey: We've got to get away from here.

Minnie: Yes, forget the party. Run, everyone!

*All of a sudden, the doors and windows disappear. Pictures emerge from the wall and begin to stretch... As they stretch, they reveal the gruesome deaths of Minnie's guests*

Ghost Host: (echoes) Here's a party game: To find a WAY OUT!!! (evil laughter)

Minnie: Oh, no.....*sobs*

*Mickey hugs her close*

Mickey: Detectives, please be careful!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom