805am ADR at Crystal Palace Logistics Question

DisneyparkFreak

Question:
We are renting a car on this trip. When does the MK parking lot open and what is the best way to get to the CP by 805am. My mom will have a motorized scooter if that makes a difference.

chucknstuff

The parking lots will be open and the best bet is get the monorail from TTA. Get to the monorail early (700am) this should be enough time to get the Crystal Palace on time. When you get to the entrance of the park ask which gate is for the Breakfast at CP. We usually do the same thing you are doing, My wife uses a scooter as well.

Are you bringing your own/3rd party or are you renting from the park??

Upvote 0

sbkline

Are you staying on property? If so, you should be able to take the bus there. Disney knows that people have early breakfast in the parks before park opening, so they provide bus transporation for those people.

Upvote 0
Resort transportation starts running 2 hrs before park opening. My mom also uses a motorized scooter. Last year we had an 805 reservation at Cinderella's Royal Table. We went to our bus stop and the first bus that pulled up asked where we were going. The bus driver then radioed in for a special request and took us directly to the magic Kingdom. This kept us from having to switch buses, etc. with the scooter. They were very accomodating for us. BUT, make sure you give yourself plenty of time. Our bus driver took us because it was 6:30 in the morning, and there was obviously not too many guests out and about yet. Have fun!!!

Upvote 0

chucknstuff

I agree with using the resort transportation. If you are staying off in POP, All Star, or AK...You might want to be at the bus stop earlier than 7am just because the busses come around and have to make multiple stops at the resorts that early in the morning....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom