7 Nights, 8 Days to 1

steamboatjosh

Original Poster
My fiancee and I made a random decision last night to completely change up our Disneymoon. We are having a Disney-themed wedding at home and we DID have a 7 day, 8 night WDW Honeymoon. Room, park hopper, water park fun & more option, and dining all together. Total was over $3,700 and we had it all paid off.

Then when browsing around I decided to randomly check the prices of the Disney Cruise to the Caribbean and actually discovered that the 7-Night cruise on the Disney Fantasy was actually almost $800 cheaper than our package at WDW! So we are now doing the cruise, with only one night at Walt Disney World. We are staying one night at All Star Movies Resort, and will have about a half day at Magic Kingdom.

Any suggestions on how to make our time at MK special in such a short amount of time?

DisneyPrincess5

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and honeymoon!

Wow that's a nice chunk of savings. Enjoy your time at MK-ride the classics and my advice would be to try not to have a table service meal because it will limit your time to ride rides and take in the scenery. Unless you do want that time to sit and relax, then by all means go ahead.

Congrats again and enjoy!

steamboatjosh

Original Poster
Thanks!

We've actually changed it again a little bit. We're still doing WDW and the Disney Cruise, but we found another option that would give us more time at WDW. We're doing 2 days/2 nights at WDW, a 4-night cruise to the Bahamas, and then another 2 days/2 nights at WDW. That way we have more time at the parks and get the cruise experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom