News .

MGMBoy

Hey Grizz...I was kind of hoping you'd be putting together a tribute. I took a bunch of walkthrough footage when I was there in December. Nighttime, main doors, down to the boats, up to Circle of Life. Let me know if you want any of it.

TinkerBell9988

I don't know about what all of you were hearing, but when I was at EPCOT on the 26th (Saturday), I heard the original "Listen to the Land" theme song that was included in the original BGM track to the pavillion...

Either I'm crazy or "Listen to the Land" is part of the new BGM loop... :p

Thanks for any info!

BTW, the Land exterior is starting to look really nice... The new sign reminds me of the older Land, pre-1994 rehab. :) :) :)

Kevin

DarkMeasures said:
Just to note, my favorite area loops in Epcot are the ones for Innoventions, Mission: Space, and Test Track.

Don't forget Universe of Energy's loop. Love that one.

General Grizz

MGMBoy said:
Hey Grizz...I was kind of hoping you'd be putting together a tribute. I took a bunch of walkthrough footage when I was there in December. Nighttime, main doors, down to the boats, up to Circle of Life. Let me know if you want any of it.
OK - I'll get back to you!

MARNI, CHECK YOUR EMAIL OR FREE YOUR PM BOX :lol:

Defend10

General Grizz said:
Yep - read GymLeaderPhil's latest update right here in News/Rumors.

Thanks, but what we're looking for is confirmation. The last three days, the Land has had the same music loop that has been there for years. Remember people, especially on the internet, it takes one person to say anything, but it takes two to confirm :brick: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom