50's Prime Time Cafe- getting booted by Star Wars(?)

MarkTwain

I just wanted to point out... Prime-Time isn't exactly Be Our Guest in terms of theming or furnishing in there. It's mostly just black and white tiling, funky wallpapers, and a fun wait staff. I would imagine the restaurant could be easily relocated; stuff like the 1950s furnishing and TVs could probably be easily moved if it were so desired.

Not meaning to start a "it's a small world"-style discussion, but it would be much easier than relocating a ride. And it's certainly a popular restaurant.

NormC

Very true but there still needs to be a transition from the Hollywood that never was to a galaxy far far away.

HatboxGhost

My Wife and I are two of the biggest Star Wars geeks in Connecticut. With that being said they better not get rid of 50's Prime Time OR change anything with the Sci Fi Dine In as Sci Fi is our favorite from any of the parks and 50's is a close runner up.

Mickey5150

Who cares food is average at best all of HS dinning option except brown derby could hit the road.
The cheeseburger at ABC commissary with fried shrimp on top is awesome, and the bacon cheeseburger at backlot express with onion straws and horseradish sauce, mmmm. Clam chowder in a bread bowl. I don't do much table service at HS so I cannot comment on that but the QS is some of the best in all of WDW.

KeeKee

It would be a shame to lose it altogether. The relocation idea would be great, but, has Disney ever done that? I can't recall an instance of relocating a restaurant entirely. Of course, I can't remember what I did yesterday...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom