50's Prime Time Cafe Baby!!!!!!!!!!!

radiohost

Original Poster
WOW!!!! Thats all i can ever say after a FANTASMIC meal at 50's!!! I've got soooo many great memories there. Like when the waiter made my dad eat his brocolli, or when the waiter made an example out of me when i ate ALL of my food, which i litterally cleaned my plate. And my fav when my brother and our familys friend had to get up and do im a little tea pot!!! Hilarious!!!!

So whats your favorite memories of 50's??? or any great meals there??Radiohost:cool:

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Every meal I've had there has been great. If I had to pick just one meal from start to finish: Dad's Electric Lemonade, Fried Chicken, Smores for Dessert.

One thing I do kinda miss is the theming of the dishes. Most items use to have a family members name in association with the dish. Nevertheless, the food is still as great as ever.:D

disneyniebo

Great Food

My wife and I love the pot roast or the meatloaf with the smores for dessert:p
Good times.
Our brother (server) found out that it was our anniversary and had the ENTIRE family sing the 'happy anniversary' song to us. It was great!

radiohost

Original Poster
WOW first post!!!! Welcome:wave: :sohappy: :wave: :sohappy: :D ....the entertainment they give the customers is second to none!!!! Always a good time!!!

Pioneer Hall

I had a great time when I was at the 50's Primetime Cafe last year. Our waiter was amazing and kept us laughing the whole time. Everything from making us wash our hands to having the airplane of green beans land in my mouth...it was just a great time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom