40th Anniversary Dooney & Bourke

Jones611

Original Poster
I'm heading to the World on November 1st (WooHoo!!!!!) and was wondering (for those that have been recently) if they still have the 40th Anniversary Dooney & Bourke purses in the parks? I have saved up $150 disney reward dollars which will cover a good portion of the purse so I'm hoping they are still available. I know that they are no longer available on disneyshopping.com......

Thanks for any help!!!

LuLaSue

I'm heading to the World on November 1st (WooHoo!!!!!) and was wondering (for those that have been recently) if they still have the 40th Anniversary Dooney & Bourke purses in the parks? I have saved up $150 disney reward dollars which will cover a good portion of the purse so I'm hoping they are still available. I know that they are no longer available on disneyshopping.com......

Thanks for any help!!!

I am going next Wednesday, I will look for you!

MissM

Last time I was there (Oct 1st) I was only at MK but they still had some. Not all the styles, but the crossbody "letter carrier" one that's smaller and I think some of the mini clutches and one of the really large ones.

I really want the "saddle bag" style one ($265) but...well, surgery was just two weeks ago so yeah, way not in the budget.

I noticed they've been gone from the website for awhile. Possibly other locations have more stock too. You can always call the merchandise number and they can tell you in real-time what location has the specific bag you want.

sweetpee_1993

When I was there last month there were plenty all around. Definitely go with what MissM said, best thing to do is call merchandising for real-time stock location! :wave:

sweetpee_1993

Also, big FYI for today.... Disneystore.com has 25% off your purchases today only with discount code THANKYOU25. Just got a larger size in the old sketch pattern that's normally $195+tax & shipping for $156 total including tax & free shipping. Not too shabby. Now I just need to dig out my too-small size in that print (the tassle one) and get it sold. LOL!

Wendy517

DH got me a large bucket bag for my birthday back in May. I kept looking at them, saying 'maybe next trip', and he knew I wouldn't spend that kind of money on myself...so he bought it for me. Luv that guy! :kiss:

alawrence

Just left last night. There are still a ton of the 40th purses in the parks and resorts. There should be plenty for you to choose from when you get there.

Jones611

Original Poster
Just left last night. There are still a ton of the 40th purses in the parks and resorts. There should be plenty for you to choose from when you get there.

Thanks! We are leaving early tomorrow morning. Dinner at 'Ohana and then MNSSHP! Yay!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

tink65

I don't think you'll have any problem finding them. We were there in late Sept and DH & DD got me the 40th anniversary bucket tote as a combined early birthday & "way to go" (i ran the wine & dine 1/2) present! I love it and have gotten tons & tons of compliments on it!

SulleyanBoo

I assume your there today! Lucky :p but just wanted to inform you that when I was there 3 weeks ago they did have most every style type of them at The World of Disney at Downtown Disney. Have a blast! Give the mouse a hug for me! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom