4 Adults in a stateroom?

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
We are in the very INFANCY of planning a 2014 land/sea cruise with 4 adults.

My mom and I cruised in 2012 and 2 people in 1 stateroom was tight IMO, what about 3 or 4 adults? Can it be done? Suggestions?

Disneyfalcon

It can be done! I've done it with 4 women in a room a couple of times. If you want a little more space, get a room for 5, but it can be done. :)

MaryJaneP

Adults as in over 30 y.o.? We have had 5 "adults" in a verandah stateroom. Two parents (50+), 3 daughters (22,19,16). We fit, but it was tight. Talk about togetherness. I think we would have had real problems if we were all older, although we really spent practically zero time in our rooms besides sleeping. We were always out and about the ship.

ChuckElias

We did 12 nights in the Med with my dad, my brother-in-law, my nephew (12 years old at the time, but tall for his age) and me in one veranda stateroom on the Magic. It was definitely cozy, but do-able.

sweetpee_1993

I'd say get one of the larger deluxe verandah rooms and it shouldn't be as bad. That's what I have booked for the girls cruise and I'm willing to share with up to 4 ladies. That would make us all still able to have our own bed. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom