3night cruise

lynnjenny

Original Poster
we want to stay for 3 weeks in Disney hotel halfway through we want to do a three night cruise then come back to the hotel has anyone done this

Brian & Jill

We did this for our Disneymoon back in '02 but only for 2 weeks. We first stayed at Wilderness Lodge for 3 nights. Then we boarded the Disney Wonder (there was only 2 ships in the fleet then) for a 3 night cruise,then after disembarking the ship we went back to the Mickey bubble and stayed at Allstar sports for 5 more nights.
It was like we were on 3 separate vacations. It was awesome!!!!!! I strongly recommend using a travel agent for all of that in my honest opinion. Feel free to pick my brain if you have any other questions or concerns.

lynnjenny

Original Poster
that sounds great what did u think about the hotels they all sound good we are going to use a travel agency. at first we thought pf 3 nights new York then come to Disney but fancy the cruise instead,

sweetpee_1993

For our first cruise we did 5 nights at the Wilderness Lodge, 3 nights on the Dream, then 6 nights concierge level at the Yacht Club. The first 5 days we were totally jacked with excitement over the cruise. The cruise was a total whirlwind of awesome. I had a mini-breakdown of sorts when I realized just how fast that time was whizzing by. LOL! The 6 days in the parks and at the Yacht Club, even with all the concierge level pampering, were spent wistful of what we'd just experienced on the cruise, wishing we were back onboard. We had little interest in the parks during that last leg of the trip. We spent so much time talking about the cruise. Most days we were happier to hang out at Stormalong Bay with drinks by the pool(s). It was a huge turning point for us. That was pretty much the end of parks vacations for us. Even at Disneyland in California this past May we found ourselves wistful for the cruise vibe, the relaxation, the escape. Lots of WDW vets go to Disneyland comparing the parks across the coasts. We didn't do that. It was more a comparison of overall vacation vibe from cruise to parks/resorts. Even with APs to Disneyland that are valid thru next April we have no plans to return. We do, however, have multiple cruises booked. LOL!

lynnjenny

Original Poster
I understand what you mean we have done a few cruises we love them so relaxing and so much to do never thought about doing two different hotels will look for a different one

stillgoofy

We did this in the spring. Stayed onsite a few nights, then went on 3 night cruise, then back to WDW for awhile at different onsite hotel. We also left baggage with Bell Services that we did not need to take on the cruise. This was really handy because it was at the hotel and waiting for us when we got off the cruise and we didn't have to haul all the stuff we didn't need on the cruise.

wogwog

For our first cruise we did 5 nights at the Wilderness Lodge, 3 nights on the Dream, then 6 nights concierge level at the Yacht Club. The first 5 days we were totally jacked with excitement over the cruise. The cruise was a total whirlwind of awesome. I had a mini-breakdown of sorts when I realized just how fast that time was whizzing by. LOL! The 6 days in the parks and at the Yacht Club, even with all the concierge level pampering, were spent wistful of what we'd just experienced on the cruise, wishing we were back onboard. We had little interest in the parks during that last leg of the trip. We spent so much time talking about the cruise. Most days we were happier to hang out at Stormalong Bay with drinks by the pool(s). It was a huge turning point for us. That was pretty much the end of parks vacations for us. Even at Disneyland in California this past May we found ourselves wistful for the cruise vibe, the relaxation, the escape. Lots of WDW vets go to Disneyland comparing the parks across the coasts. We didn't do that. It was more a comparison of overall vacation vibe from cruise to parks/resorts. Even with APs to Disneyland that are valid thru next April we have no plans to return. We do, however, have multiple cruises booked. LOL!
You cruise geek. :p

wogwog

Says you?!?! You're worse than me by proximity alone! :p
Oh please. Yes I just docked the Fantasy Saturday. But it is still 17 days 23 hours and 12 minutes until I board the Fantasy again. Plus I don't get the b2b Wonder until October. Plus the grind of the long 65 minute drive to Port Canaveral. Not easy. :D Then later this year the other boat company RC for a cross Atlantic. After some business in London by the way. It isn't all play. Yes, I do still work and run my company but I am excellent at delegation and have great and talented employees. :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom