20th Anniversary trip booked!!!

mousefreak

We're booked!!! Today we booked our trip to celebrate our 20th Anniversary in 2015. Our anniversary is actually on December 2, but my job will not allow me to be away during that time, so we are going to the World Sept 24-Oct 2, 2015. That seems like light years away, but it will give us plenty of time to pay down trip and do what we love to do before going to Disney...PLAN!

We are booked at Port Orleans Riverside in a Royal Room with a River view. So freakin' excited! These room look awesome. Since this is an anniversary trip, we will be without our soon to be 12 year old daughter. We'll miss her dearly, but she'll be in good hands with grandma and grandpa.

Any ideas or suggestions to make this an unforgettable celebration is welcome. Can someone make time go FASTER!!!

SweetEvangeline

Just a slight correction on Mousefreak's post since I am his lovely wife of almost 19 years! :inlove: Our daughter will be 13 this year, not 12! :) He is totally right, though, that we are very excited about the trip and the royal room. Only 387 days to go! ;)

Attachments

• 2013 Disney family.JPG
    2013 Disney family.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Upvote 0

mousefreak

Original Poster
Celebrated our 30th last year at WDW. One of the things I did to surprise DW was to arrange a fireworks cruise out of the Contemporary. I also arranged for an anniversary cake on board, the boat was decorated with balloons & banner. Lots of fun and we got a different perspective of the MK fireworks.

That sounds like fun. We had some friends take the cruise and had a great time.

Upvote 0

SweetEvangeline

YIKES!!!! This PTR just took a drastic change! Thanks to Southwest and their offer of $99 flights, we changed the Sept '15 trip to January 11-15! 87 days! We are staying at POP Century. We have LOTS of planning to do now, but we are excited. We are hoping to still take a trip in the Fall of next year or early 2016 which will include a 3 day Disney cruise! Let the planning begin!

Upvote 0

Disnee4Me

Its so nice to see someone with a trip countdown that's got a bigger number than mine !!!

The next 13 months will fly by - congrats on your upcoming anniversary
My countdown is bigger ... December 17, 2015 ... at that point it will have been six years since our family was at the World!! Way too long.

Upvote 0

Disnee4Me

It was Christmas 08 when we were last at WDW - 5yrs and 4mths - Way Too Long :)
We were there '08 too, as well as '07 and of course '09. We would have gone this year, but my DH ended up with a brain aneurysm last December and we're still paying down his medical bills ... but I look on the positive side of it ... we're earning those Disney $$$$ as we pay down the bills.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom