2024 Moonlight Magic registration dates

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
No thanks to the useless DVC website, whose search function failed to return the MM events page, here are the registration dates for the 2024 Moonlight Magic events, courtesy of DVCNews.

EPCOT - January 25, 2024

• Early Registration: January 9, 2024
  • General Registration: January 11, 2024

Disney California Adventure - January 29, 2024

• General Registration: December 19, 2023

Animal Kingdom - February 27, 2024

• Early Registration: February 1, 2024
  • General Registration: February 8, 2024

EPCOT - March 1, 2024
  • Early Registration: January 9, 2024
  • General Registration: February 15, 2024

Animal Kingdom - April 23, 2024

• Early Registration: February 1, 2024
  • General Registration: April 11, 2024

Typhoon Lagoon - June 4, 2024

• Early Registration: May 2, 2024
  • General Registration: May 9, 2024
Typhoon Lagoon - July 11, 2024

• Early Registration: May 2, 2024
  • General Registration: June 27, 2024

Hollywood Studios - August 27, 2024

• Early Registration: August 1, 2024
  • General Registration: August 15, 2024

Registration for all events will utilize a virtual queue system, assigning a random place in line to each member hoping to register. Most events do not have sufficient capacity to accommodate all who may wish to attend. Virtual queue links will be sent out less than 24 hours before registration is set to occur. Registration typically opens at 11:00am eastern on the designated day.

Moonlight Magic is a Membership Extra. To qualify you must have eligible points, either bought before restrictions came into effect or bought direct, ie: what used to be called blue card members.

Using the direct link is the way to go; that might get you in to MM if the DVC site is down. Also learned that you should check in on a random MM to make sure your name is on the list. Even though the DVC site and membership card list me as eligible, for some reason my name wasn't on the MM eligible list. Did manage to sort out eventually.

TheWDWPlanner

Can someone please post the link to register for AK early registration when it becomes available on January 31st? I am afraid that I will not receive the registration email. Thanks in advance!

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
Can someone please post the link to register for AK early registration when it becomes available on January 31st? I am afraid that I will not receive the registration email. Thanks in advance!
Once someone sees it posted or receives the email they will often post it here.

I try to watch for it, as does @JaxFLBear and others.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom